20 Apps that will Help you Save and Make Money
Smartphone apps are a fun and easy way to help you make some extra cash. There are a few smart phone apps that will help you save money too. A few mobile apps will help you to do both, which is even better. If you have a smart phone or access to one, here are a few apps that you can download and install to help you save and make money to pay your cell phone bill, buy a gift for your loved one, to spend at the mall, go to the movies or to visit Starbucks!
- 1. Mileup – This mobile app will give you free gift cards when you drive your own car. Every single mile will earn you points that you can redeem for free gift cards. It is available to download on the Google Play or App store.
- 2. Apperwall – Get paid to download, rate and review mobile apps! It only takes 5 minutes of your time and simply requires a smart phone. Payments are made via PayPal and has a low payment threshold.
- 3. Ibotta – Get a $10 welcome bonus with your first cash back purchase just for using Ibotta! The app is free and will give you cash back when you upload your receipts for shopping at stores like Kroger, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Dollar General, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Chili’s, the Military Commissary and more!
- 4. Ebates – Get $10 cash back when you shop online plus get access to various discounts and offers from stores like Amazon, Ebay, Old Navy, Kohl’s and over 1,800 stores. You can also get coupons and deals when you go into select stores. Ebates will give you cash back just for shopping at these retailers via check in the mail every 3 months. See my payment proof here.
- 5. Retale – Save money from popular retailers with this app for weekly ads and coupons.
- 6. McDonald’s – Get free discounts and deals downloading the McDonald’s app to your smart phone.
- 7. Good RX Drug Prices and Coupons – Download this free app to save up to 80% on your prescription drugs!
- 8. Checkout 51 – Get cash back when you upload your grocery receipts with this app as well as on your computer. Open to users in the US and Canada. You are not required to shop at a particular store in order to get your cash back. They also give away $600 a week to a select member that uploads a receipt with at least $60 spent on groceries.
- 9. Grab Points – Get free points to share apps with your friends, take surveys, watch videos and so much more. Use invite code Workersonboard for 500 free points when you join. Points can be redeemed for PayPal cash and free gift cards.
- 10. Slidejoy – One of the easiest ways to earn cash and rewards for unlocking your phone.
- 11. Fronto – Another app that will reward you to wake up your smart phone.
- 12. Berry Cart – Get rewarded and receive cash back by purchasing healthy, organic and non GMO foods with this app.
- 13. Qmee – Find discounts and coupons in you area to save money and earn money by taking paid surveys.
- 14. Shrink – Turn any grocery receipts into cash with this app.
- 15. Shopkick – Earn free gift cards when you shop at your favorite stores.
- 16. Mobee – This mystery shopping app will pay you to visit stores near your area and scan price codes, take photos of displays and more. Use code QQPD for a bonus when you join.
- 17. Legerweb – Get paid $1 for every single survey you complete with this app. US and Canadian residents only.
- 18. Qriket – Spin the wheel and earn real cash when it lands on the color you select. Use code 155066 for 25 bonus spins when you join.
- 19. Checkpoints – Use this app to scan products at Walmart, watch videos, find local services near you for free gift cards. Use code aw1219 for free points when you join!
- 20. Swagbucks – Complete various tasks including trying free offers, taking surveys, surfing the web and downloading the Swagbucks TV app to watch unlimited videos for free gift cards and cash.
If you shop at Wal-Mart, make sure you download the Wal-Mart Savings Catcher app to earn cash back that you can spend back at Wal-Mart. Watch this video below for all the details.
If you know of anymore apps that could be included on this list, please feel free to leave me your comments below.