Check Printing Work at Home Scam
As you know, there are a lot of work at home scams on the Internet today. This is partly due to the fact that people are desperate to make money online and will do whatever it takes to accomplish this. Whether it means luring potential job seekers with a fake work at home opportunity, job offer, money-making scheme, envelope stuffing job and anything in between. They may put aside what they know is right in the heart to do and still promote and advertise these scams all the while knowing that the only person will benefit from it is themselves.
Craigslist is a site that many of these scammers will use to target honest and unsuspecting people who truly
have the desire to work from home. The reason for this is because Craigslist is a heavily trafficked site that gets an incredible 50 billion page views per month from all over the world. They can also promote these scams with very minimal investment (if any at all) depending upon what city they post the job offer in. Many are not even aware that the job offers or promise of making online income is a fraud until after they have been scammed. Even though this is the case, there are legitimate companies that will really hire people to work from home but they can be hard to find especially on Craigslist. Hard to find but not impossible. I have found legitimate companies advertising available positions on Craigslist. Some of the companies include but not limited to are: Pierce Eislen, Virtualbee, USA Contact Point, Bird Dog Media, Crowd Source, Transcribe Team and many others.
One of my subscribers recently sent me a job offer for a personal assistant to work from home printing and mailing out check to numerous clients. All you need is the printing software, a printer and envelopes to do this job from home. The pay is $900 every two weeks. Sounds too good to be true and this one definitely is. I have included, with their permission, the fake job offer that was sent to them so that you can be aware of this scam and protect yourselves. Exposing these scams is a way of fighting back and providing a voice for those who have been scammed in the past.
There is a whole discussion about how to avoid scams and some tips for work at home job seekers that you can view on my forum community WorkersonboardTalk here.
Thanks for your getting back to me your kind e-mail was greatly appreciated I am a Certified Payroll Specialist (CPS) I work as a contractor by Outsourcing Checks for various companies. So they provide me the bank accounts and just one authorized signature to operate and use to print and mail out checks to there numerous clients.Now I am looking to expand my service and therefore want to hire a Personal Assistant on contract who have an idea on how to operate and work with the ezCheckPrinting Software or is a quick learner and can easily learn it.
Please read carefully and digest all the following details.
Listed Below are the requirement(s):
(1) Must be a fast enough to print checks neatly and have a good background.
(2) Must have a good knowledge on how to package each check in envelopes making sure they are very secure,confidential and official.
(3) Must have a good printer and scanner for perfect and quality printing of checks.
(4) Must be able to print and mail out checks before the UPS courier service pickup time in his/her location.
As a Personal Assistant that will be printing and mailing out checks,there are special supplies needed.
(1) ezCheckPrinting Software
(2) Business check form #3000 or form #1000
(3) Legal Size regular/standard envelopes
Note: (1) You must have an effective color printer with efficient black Ink.The Ink must be compatible with the printer you’re using.
(2) You do not need to purchase the ezCheckPrinting Software because it is too costly,so therefore i will purchase the software and send it to you.
(3) You are required to purchase just the business check form papers so as just to show commitment to the Job.Please note that this is 100% real and legit,so the fact that you are asked to purchase the papers doesn’t mean one is trying to get money out of your purse,remember you will be the one to be using the papers for printing and you are expected to purchase it so you can take it more serious and personal as if it’s your own too.But note that you will be reimbursed for the purchase of the papers.
*Salary and Benefits*
A competitive salary and excellent benefits including vacation, sick and holiday time, this job requires a minimum of 14-15 hours per week you will be paid $900 Bi-weekly working from your home. If sufficient work is available, you may be asked to work additional shifts and you will receive additional pay for the extra time worked.
If you happen to search for work at home jobs on Craigslist, please make sure that you watch this video for some helpful tips, if you are new at doing this.