How to Get Extra Cash for the Big Game
Many of you are probably anticipating February, 1 2015 for SuperBowl 49. Some of you may be doing the countdown right now. If you like football, are an athlete, a sports fan or just enjoy watching the commercials (that’s me), then no doubt you will picking up some much needed items for game day.
If you plan to do so, you may want to check out some of these cash back offers that will help you to get extra cash for the game. There are a few smartphone apps that come in handy right now that will help you get prepared for any guests that you may have over or any Superbowl parties that you may have or attend. They are free and easy to use and install. Most of these are available on both Android devices as well as on the Apple Store for those who have iPads or iPhones.
Here are some of the offers that are currently available right now as well as the cash back apps that are promoting them. Don’t forget to keep those receipts to verify that you actually purchased your items.
Sign up for iBotta to get cash back on these items below
too many to list
Sign up for Snap by Groupon to get cash back
Appetizers and more
Sign up for Checkout51 to get cash back which starts on 1/29/2015
- *25¢/1 Any tortilla chips
- *25¢/1 Avocados
- *25¢/1 Fresh Tomatoes excl canned
- *25¢/1 Fresh Limes
- *25¢/1 Bananas excl frozen
- $1/2 Mrs. Renfro’s Salsas
- $1/3 Any McCormick® Grill Mates® products
- 75¢/1 Blue Dragon products
- 50¢/1 Rumford Reduced Sodium Baking Powder 4oz & 8.1oz canisters
- 50¢/1 Clabber Girl All Natural Non-GMO Corn Starch 6.5 oz can
- $1/1 Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil 17oz+
- 50¢/2 Nongshim Meal Noodles excl bowl & cup
- $1/1 Urban Accents® Spice Blends excl online purchases
- $1/1 Urban Accents® Dryglaze™ Grilling Rubs excl online purchases
- $1/1 Imagine® Chunky Style Soups
- 50¢/1 Nature Valley® Nut Crisp Bars Dark Chocolate Almond or Salted Caramel Peanut varieties only
- $1/1 GoGargle!™ 10ct
Make sure that you also check out Reward TV if you will be watching the big game so that you can earn cash and prizes for answering TV trivia questions about the Superbowl game and any commercials that were shown. It is fun and easy. Sign up here.