My Top 10 Survey Companies that Pay Cash!
I love doing surveys online because they don’t require a lot of time and you can get paid fast just for your opinions. I know there are a lot of survey companies that claim to pay you cash, some of which are legit and some are not. Sometimes it can be hard to detect whether they are legitimate or not or which ones pay cash not points or rewards and will really be worth my time. First let give you a few tips on how to detect a legitimate survey company. Here are some of the things a legitimate survey company will not do.
- Ask you to pay money
- Tell you that you need training
- Make outrageous claims that you will earn thousands of dollars
Never pay money to sign up with a survey company. A legitimate company will not ask you to pay ever! They are supposed to pay you. You can always do your research before you sign up with any company especially if it is one that you have never heard of before or is fairly new.
- Livewire Research – I always earn at least $5 completing surveys for this company. They only take a few minutes to complete online and they send you a check in the mail in about a week. You can watch my latest YouTube video to see the check that I got from Livewire Research.
- Parent Speak – There surveys take about 5 minutes to complete and you will always get $1 for each one you participate in. If they are longer you will earn more money. The money shows up in your account right after you are finished. They also send out your money via check in the mail.
- Survey Savvy – This legit survey company is recognized by the Better Business Bureau. I have completed surveys for them for a long time and have always gotten paid. They also pay around $5 and sometimes more per completed survey via check in the mail. You can request your check after you have earned $1.
- Panel Polls – I love this company because they will pay you and your family to watch TV shows, commercials, to complete online polls, and more. They will even pay you to test out mobile apps and video games. You will get sent invitations to complete surveys via email on a regular basis, sometimes I have trouble keeping up with all the surveys here. Panel Polls also pays via check in the mail.
- Poll Buzzer – One of my absolute favorites because the surveys only takes seconds to complete. You have to answer only one question and you select your answer below in a multiple choice format. After you pick your answer, you get paid $1! I love this company because they pay fast and there is no payment threshold. Pays through your Paypal account.
- Paid Viewpoint – This company has very short surveys for you to complete. You will always qualify for them which means that you will never miss out on an opportunity to earn money here. They pay through your Paypal account as long as you have earned $15. You can also earn more money referring your friends.
- Survey Savvy Connect – Survey Savvy Connect is an application from Survey Savvy that will allow you to earn more money from Survey Savvy participating in surveys while you are surfing the Internet. You can download this app on your computer or mobile phone.
- iPoll – iPoll used to be called Survey Head and they have so many ways for you to get paid. They will give you $5 just to sign up. You can get the cash deposited to your Paypal account, as a visa gift card, Starbucks gift card, spend on Amazon, donate to charity, and more! You can earn from $1 to $6 for every survey you complete! You can also download their free app here to earn more money from iPoll using your Smartphone. You will also get $5 just to join iPoll and download their free app.
- Ipsos – You will get invited to a lot of surveys here on a weekly basis. You can get your money instantly to spend on Amazon here for completing surveys through Ipsos. They pay through your Paypal account or in the form of gift cards, cash, or to your favorite charity.
- Global Test Market – This is another survey company that is recognized by the Better Business Bureau that has been paying panelists since 1999! They are one of the very first companies that I signed up with and actually got paid. You will get a check in the mail for $50 after you have earned 1,000 points. I have gotten paid from them several times.
- Tellwut Surveys – I know I only said 10 but this survey company doesn’t pay cash but it is just like cash because you can easily earn $25 a month participating in easy surveys here. You will never get disqualified. Points build up very fast that you can redeem on Amazon, Home Depot, Walmart, and elsewhere.