Teleflora is hiring 500 Customer Service Agents to work from home
This is a Telecommute, Home Based, part time, on call position for Teleflora. We are hiring a large group of on call agents to take floral orders for Teleflora. Off season hours may be minimal, and will increase as we approach each of our holiday seasons.
Are you seeking an opportunity to enjoy work/life balance? If so, Teleflora WAH seasonal agent position is the job for you!
As a seasonal agent for Teleflora, you will work from the comfort of your home while helping customers choose & order the perfect flower arrangement to celebrate milestones (birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, etc) or help love ones choose the perfect arrangement to memorialize their love ones.
Here is a video about Teleflora
Here are some more details
Get rewarded for two minutes of your time – and keep getting rewarded month after month! Your participation will earn you a $3.00 code that will be emailed to you within 48 hours of participation. You can continue earning with this simple process every month; ShopTracker will remind you when you can do it again. Click Here
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Become familiar with products that Teleflora and Teleflora florists sell.
- Meet/exceed the daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicator goals
- Establish a high level of rapport and trust with our customers
- Use every customer contact to reinforce the Teleflora commitment to customer service
Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Plus you will get an entry for a $2,500 sweepstakes when you register! Join Toluna Opinions today for FREE! Click Here
- If you have previous floral industry experience, please indicate in detail on your resume
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills including grammar and voice quality
- Demonstrates professional phone demeanor and attitude at all times
- Self-sufficient and dependable.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Flexible and resilient
- Active listening and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer challenges
- Ability to handle conflict over the phone- win/win attitude
- Ability to problem solve and properly execute company/client policies while creating a positive customer experience
- Computer literate- the ability to fluidly navigate between multiple browser and application systems including web-based systems, intranet interfaces, and non-windows based programs
- Good typing and data entry skills
- Function comfortably in a performance-based environment with calls that are monitored, recorded and assessed. Call times and quality scores are an integral part of the position
- Previous telephone customer service experience is desirable
- Legally able to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or equivalent
UBER NEEDS PARTNERS LIKE YOU. Drive with Uber and earn great money as an independent contractor. Get paid weekly just for helping our community of riders get rides around town. Be your own boss and get paid in fares for driving on your own schedule. Click here to sign up to drive.
- Training: Paid at your state’s minimum wage per hour (12-16 hours training)
- After Training: $8.00 per hour to $11 per hour with commission
Job Requirements :
- Due to fluctuation in call volume from the client, some flexibility may be required and schedules may vary on a weekly basis
- CSPs may show availability over and above their committed schedule as long as their commitment has been met on their committed shifts and days. CSPs may or may not be scheduled additional hours over the fixed schedule
- Missing a scheduled shift will require approval from the program management team. A copy of the adherence policy and reliability policy will be provided and is required to be agreed to prior to placement on this program
- CSPs should expect to be scheduled for work if a holiday falls on a required day of their shift
Home Office Requirements:
***Required before training begins:
- Computer must be ‘hard-wired’ to modem or router, no wireless connections.
- Corded Telephone headset with noise-canceling microphone that plugs into a corded landline telephone for production calls. Mute button and volume control required either on headset or phone
- Web cam
***Required before hire:
- High Speed Internet: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed)
- Analog landline phone line (No cell phones, digital or VoIP, some cable companies ok)
- We support Windows XP, Windows Vista Basic, Windows Vista Premium/Business/Ultimate, and Windows 7.
- In addition 2 GB RAM is required.
- Must be capable of working extended hours to meet company peaks.
- Holiday time off will be prohibited due to increased order volume.
- Fast-paced, solutions oriented office environment.
Click here to apply online.
COPY CODE SNIPPET