There are numerous openings over the next several months. Apply at http://jobs.americansupport.com/amer…elesales-agent
Looking for Bi-Lingual telesales Agents as well. To apply http://jobs.americansupport.com/amer…representative
STEPS TO THE AMERICAN SUPPORT SELECTION PROCESS
The Process for employment consideration at American Support begins with going to our website atJobs.AmericanSupport.com.
Applicants should SELECT [Current Opportunities]
Then SELECT [At Home Inbound & Outbound Telesales Agent-Nationwide] read the job description and SELECT [APPLY NOW!] at the bottom of the screen.
All applicants will be asked to do assessments online when they apply. Generally these assessments will take 45 minutes to complete. It is recommended that when taking the assessments the applicant be in a quiet, secluded location to concentrate. Once the assessment is successfully completed the applicant will get information on the next step in the process.
PC System Check
Following the assessment American Support will arrange to do a PC System Check. To ensure an applicant has a computer with the needed memory and hi-speed internet that is fast enough to work for American Support a check will need to be performed. Once that is successfully completed applicants move to the next step in the selection process.
Interview with a Recruiter
At this step in the selection process an American Support recruiter will arrange an interview with the applicant. This interview will be 45 minutes long. The Recruiter will ask questions and get a better understanding of applicant skills. If this goes well the Recruiter will send a conditional offer of employment and consent to conduct form.
All employees of American Support must pass a credit check and criminal records background check before they can begin to train with American Support. Once past the background check the Recruiter will have you assigned to a training class – YOUR HIRED!!!
Enterprise Work From Home Rental Reservations
Search by Job #
***Must live in State mentioned****
Enterprise Holdings EAN Services, LLC currently has openings for Work from Home Rental Reservation Representatives. Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car, and National Car Rental. Working from home as a Rental Reservation Representative, you will be handling inbound calls from Enterprise rental branches across the US and Canada, assisting customers with reservations, rates, and availability information. Successful performance in measured criteria is crucial in progression to the next level. This position offers paid training, competitive benefits and discounts, and the flexibility of working out of your own home.
* Schedules require the ability to start between 6am-10am and include working weekends
* The starting pay for this position is $11.60/hour
* Must live in Missouri
• Making reservations for offices nationwide
• Provide excellent customer service to customers
• Consistently meet established performance and quality standards
• Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
• Communicate information considered unsatisfactory by customers in a tactful manner.
• Handle multiple tasks (ie., talking with customers while accessing information in a computer)
• Offer alternatives and options to overcome objections
• Sell associated items
• Adapt to the needs of corporate, retail, or insurance replacement customers
• Adhere to shift assignments
• Accept repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
• Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
• Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers.
• Makes outbound calls when appropriate
• Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
• Participates in virtual training, conference calls, and feedback sessions
• Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Additional Skills Required:
• Ability to learn via live, instructor-led phone/conference call
• Able to learn quickly in a technical environment
• Computer literacy required – able to successfully navigate and maneuver across multiple applications simultaneously.
• Knowledge of keyboard short-cuts, such as cut-and-paste
• Self-starter and disciplined; not easily distracted while working at home
• Ability to trouble-shoot and fix minor computer problems independently
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication including grammar and voice quality
• Detail oriented, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
• Ability to meet established sales goals
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Ability to provide a work at home environment that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, quiet and free from distractions.
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must live in the state of Missouri
• Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
• Minimum of 6 months sales experience
• Minimum 1 year work experience at the same employer
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week
• Must be able to work schedule with start times between 6am-10am
• Must be able to work weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
• Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $11.60/hr
Work From Home Requirements:
• Have a permanent residence with a defined working space (home office, spare bedroom, etc.) that is clean, ventilated and quiet
• Working space with three prong outlets, working smoke detector, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit
Work From Home Technical Requirements:
• Computer (PC)
• High speed internet service
• Land telephone line
• Corded headset
* Enterprise reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds the following requirements.