Reports To: Customer Service Manager
Schedule: 10-20 hours per week which includes evenings and weekends Roles/Responsibilities:
• Answer all incoming emails and calls from customer and clients
• Log all calls and emails in help desk software assigning to appropriate staff
• Complete any assigned work on help desk queue
• Complete any updates that are called or emailed in by clients regarding their online ordering menu when time allows
• Complete any tasks that are called or emailed in by clients regarding the following
o Providing follow-up and follow through on all requests
o Updates to General Info
o Menu Updates
o Canceling Orders
o Sending Test Faxes
o Turning Restaurants On & Off
o Monitoring incoming emails and providing professional and well written email responses in line with company policies and procedures.
o Forward appropriate calls to billing, local representatives, supervisors, sales and marketing staff based on nature of call
o Resending Orders
• Trouble shoot and resolve all customer issues called or emailed by customers placing orders on our sites
o Contacting restaurants to follow up for customers regarding status of orders
o Cancel orders that were not delivered due to errors on restaurant or Ynot end
o Request Customer Comps for customers where food was not delivered or service was not acceptable
o Forwarding all customer complaints to restaurants and confirming that they are following up with customers
o Follow up with each customer on nature of call confirming that issue has been resolved
o Forwarding all issues that can’t be resolved to supervisor to follow up on
• Monitor and complete all failed faxes confirming that they have been delivered successfully to the restaurant
o Contact restaurant by phone to call in orders that are not able to go through fax provider
o Contact customer by phone to confirm when orders are not able to get through to restaurant
o Shut off restaurants that are not able to receive orders through our fax providers due to fax issues on their end
o Send test faxes to restaurants that are shut off for fax issues to try to get them online again
o Turn on restaurants that resolve their fax issues and ready to go online again
o Cancel orders that are not delivered to restaurants due to fax issues
o Request comps for customers that do not receive their orders due to fax issues
• Receive updates from Licensees and Call Center staff
• Adding new restaurant clients to the OOS system
• Updating all setup information and hours for Online Ordering Clients
• Maintaining all permanent hours as delivery, takeout and advanced ordering options
• Building new menus for Online Ordering clients
• Creating new items and specials for Online Ordering clients
• Keeping all online ordering menus up to date
• Meeting deadlines of clients based on specific requests
• Communicate with Licensees regarding received requests and ensure that all information is submitted properly
• Follow-up with restaurant clients for missing information or questions regarding their Online Ordering menu
• Follow-up with Licensees and confirm when new and update requests have been completed
• Remove restaurants from OOS when requested by Licensee
• Communicate with LUS Accounting department when restaurants are permanently removed from OOS
• Communicate with Content Manager regarding outstanding issues w/ Licensees and Online Ordering restaurants that are holding up projects from being completed
This position is a legitimate work from home customer service position. There is no selling or cold calling involved. We provide customer service for our clients on a 24 hour a day basis. This position is a part time position starting at $14 per hour. There are no set schedules and staff is expected to be flexible on a monthly basis to work specific shifts. Shifts can range but are not limited to the following:
All Shifts run Sunday-Saturday 365 days out of the year. Below will list out all of the possible shifts that are available and that staff could be scheduled to work. These shifts are in Easter Standard Times however we are looking for staff that is mostly located on the West Coast.
All our staff is available to work each shifts and indicate each month specific dates that they are not able to work. We are ONLY looking for this same type of staff that is as flexible as our existing staff and open to working all types of shifts. This allows all staff to be able to take off the days that they need to take off and work together as a team. We are open 365 days out of the year which means we are open on weekends and all holidays. Again, we are only looking for staff that is open to being a part of our fantastic team and working together with the rest of the staff to ensure that everyone is able to rotate the holidays and days off that they want.
Working from home is not for everyone however if you are a dedicated, loyal and disciplined person with the ability to be detailed oriented and multi-task then this just might be the job for you. All our staff has been with us for years and we are always excited when we add new members to our team. We’re looking for independent and energetic people who will really be able to benefit from working from home.
• Attend Monthly Staff Meetings via skype conference calls
• Hourly pay on a bi-weekly basis. Direct Deposit is offered.
* College degree preferred.
* 1-3 years of previous customer service, data entry or technical experience required.
* Prior experience in a fast paced team environment or call center is helpful.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptionally well-organized and attentive to detail.
* Must think quickly on feet, multitask, be flexible, and able to handle daily changes.
* Excellent computer skills and proficiency in the Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word) and
• High-Speed Internet at Home
• Computer with updated versions of Explorer and Mozzilla
• USB Headset
• Cell Phone that accepts unlimited Text Messages
• Land Phone Line as backup if call center software is not usable to accept phone calls
• In home office to answer phones in private
• Typing speed of at least 40-50 wpm
• Basic computer knowledge of Office products
• Ability to work independently in a faced paced environment while multi-tasking
Please submit your resume along with a valid phone number and best time of day to reach you. Here is the link
to apply online