Bring Home the Bacon! Start Driving with DoorDash Today and make great money on your own schedule. Click Here to start.
Be rewarded for watching cool online videos at Swagbucks! The more you watch, the more Reward Points you earn! Join Today
Seasonal positions now available for bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a passion for
As a member of the YouGov panel you will be part of a global community of people who share their opinions in return for points and rewards. Click Here
Then we are looking for you!
Visit our website today for full positions descriptions and Apply
Job Description – Telesales Representative
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call into an automated interview at (832) 699-1254.
Job Summary Overview
The telesales representative position is a work-from-home sales position that is focused on working down a list of target businesses or contacts to make calls and establish contact where a provided script can be shared. The main goal of the calls is to find prospects that are interested in attending appointments or meetings on another day with a more senior sales person.
• There will be training and sales scripts provided
• Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to build interest for a set of goods or services.
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to agree to an appointment on another day.
• Gather customer information such as name, organizational details, and environmental details.
• Good communications skills
• Able to communicate well over the phone
• Good listening skills
• Able to follow a phone/sales script
• Able to learn new systems and processes
• Experience using common computer-based programs
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to manage time and productivity
• Experience performing telesales or telemarketing in the past is a plus
• This is a work-from-home position
• Employee will need to provide their own PC, internet connection, and PC headset
• The majority of the work is unsupervised but does include some call monitoring and call reporting
• Work hours are Monday through Friday, business hours
• Employee can chose and set their own schedule, as long as they stay on track to meet project goals and timelines
• Compensation for this position is hourly pay
Launch Pad Solutions, LLC is a sales and marketing consulting firm that helps businesses to improve their ability to connect with new prospects.