More WAH Job Leads
Earn $1-$5 each time you qualify and take surveys. Test products for free and share your opinions! Plus you will get an entry for a $2,500 sweepstakes when you register! Join Toluna Opinions today for FREE! Click Here
Seasonal positions now available for bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a passion for
Take Surveys at GlobaltestMarket
Sign up with GlobalTestMarket now to receive cash for online surveys and help make a difference. This is the easiest way to earn money online. Click Here
Then we are looking for you!
Visit our website today for full positions descriptions and Apply
Job Description – Telesales Representative
Send resume to email@example.com or call into an automated interview at (832) 699-1254.
Job Summary Overview
The telesales representative position is a work-from-home sales position that is focused on working down a list of target businesses or contacts to make calls and establish contact where a provided script can be shared. The main goal of the calls is to find prospects that are interested in attending appointments or meetings on another day with a more senior sales person.
• There will be training and sales scripts provided
• Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to build interest for a set of goods or services.
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to agree to an appointment on another day.
• Gather customer information such as name, organizational details, and environmental details.
• Good communications skills
• Able to communicate well over the phone
• Good listening skills
• Able to follow a phone/sales script
• Able to learn new systems and processes
• Experience using common computer-based programs
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to manage time and productivity
• Experience performing telesales or telemarketing in the past is a plus
• This is a work-from-home position
• Employee will need to provide their own PC, internet connection, and PC headset
• The majority of the work is unsupervised but does include some call monitoring and call reporting
• Work hours are Monday through Friday, business hours
• Employee can chose and set their own schedule, as long as they stay on track to meet project goals and timelines
• Compensation for this position is hourly pay
Launch Pad Solutions, LLC is a sales and marketing consulting firm that helps businesses to improve their ability to connect with new prospects.