Make sure you check back to visit this blog for additional paid studies as well as work at home reviews, legitimate work at home jobs, and other ways to make money from home. You can also visit Real Surveys that Pay if you are looking for some survey panels that will pay you in cash for your opinions.
Several Online Paid Studies
- Vidlet has a new study about music. We’re looking for avid music fans, ages 25-35 who live in the US. This study will have an honorarium of $30 for completing a quick 5-10 minute video survey. There is the potential for additional incentives, up to $100 total, for answering follow-up questions as well. The video screener & study are completed on the Vidlet app using your smartphone. Your responses will be kept in strict confidence. We will not share your email address or phone number nor send you spam. Click here to see if you qualify.
- Q&A Research is a local market research firm, and we are currently seeking participants for an upcoming online market research study. Qualified participants will be compensated generously for their time!!
We are currently seeking Men & Women
– Must be 24-50 years old
– Must at least equally share the grocery shopping responsibilities
– Must not have any food allergies or dietary restrictions
– Must be willing to participate in an ongoing consumer research around new frozen snack products that will include your active engagement in an online idea discussion
– Must be willing to participate 2x per day in a guided discussions over a 4-day period from January 22nd -25th, 2018
– Qualified participants will be generously compensated for their time
Go to the Q&A Research study here
- We’re currently recruiting for the interview portion of our study to learn about the experiences of adults with prediabetes, such as their health knowledge, treatment preferences, behaviors, and technology use. This information will be used to create a health app that will help people with chronic conditions manage their health.
- Interviews will last approximately 45 minutes.
- Participants will be compensated with a $25 Amazon gift card for their time.
To be eligible for our study patients must:
- Have been diagnosed with prediabetes by a health professional (MD, DO, NP, PA)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have no Affiliation with RPI or IBM
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-276-6428 to determine eligibility.
This study has been approved by Rensselaer’s Institutional Review Board Protocol #1596
A national political opinion research firm is conducting a $100.00 2-HOUR PAID ONLINE BULLETIN BOARD on the topic of ELECTIONS & VOTING.
This study is for MALES & FEMALES AGES 18-65 who are registered to vote and are likely to vote in this year’s (November 2018) mid-term elections. The private online opinion bulletin board is being done on behalf of a MAJOR ELECTION STRATEGY FIRM, which is looking to obtain viewpoints and opinions from WA voters regarding a diverse set of state and national political topics (the economy, jobs, healthcare, environment, education, etc)
Participants taking part in this online bulletin board will receive $100.00 for a 2-HOUR TOTAL TIME COMMITMENT. The $100.00 PAYMENT IS SENT 2 DAYS AFTER COMPLETING THE ONLINE STUDY via your choice of a Mailed Check, Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet, Chase QuickPay, Zelle, or an Amazon.com e-card.
The online bulletin board will be open from MONDAY, January 29th until WEDNESDAY, January 31st. This online bulletin board for opinion purposes can be completed anywhere (home/school/work/etc) through A SMARTPHONE (iPhone, Android, etc), COMPUTER, IPAD OR TABLET device and will be taking place during a flexible time schedule, where you can log on anytime day or night for 45 minutes daily over the 3 consecutive days (1.5-2 HOURS TOTAL) to answer the opinion questions regarding political issues. If interested, please respond here to the VERY BRIEF 2-MINUTE SIGN-UP QUESTIONS and we will contact you promptly if you qualify.
Cambridge Focus (www.cambridgefocus.com) is conducting a national opinion research study to obtain feedback about a website being developed to assist undergraduate students with their coursework.
Participants will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card (emailed) as our thank you for taking part in an informal online interview requiring no more than 45 minutes!
Many appointment times are available from Tuesday, January 16th through Friday, January 19th, 2017.
You can take part in this study anywhere with a reliable internet connection. Click here to get started.
Video Chat Network is starting the new year with a cookie study! There are two parts of the study we will need respondents for. For the first part of the cookie study, respondents will be asked to complete a blog involving a series of assignments where they will shoot/record and upload photos and videos and work on other creative exercises as well. This blog will take around 3 hours of time and will be worked on over a one week period. In addition to the blog, respondents will participate in a one-hour video chat. Qualified respondents who complete the blog and video chat will be paid $250. This part of the study will take place from 1/17-24.
The second part of the study, which will be conducted among a separate group of respondents at a later date during the first and second week of February, will involve a one-hour video chat only. Qualified respondents who complete the video chat will be paid $100. If you are interested in participating in either of these efforts, please fill out the brief questionnaire here so that we may see if you qualify.
Video Chat Network will be conducting 30-minute video chats with parents with young children about how they plan their family meals. The dates will be next week 1/16-17 and qualified respondents who complete the video chat will be paid $75. If you are interested in this study, please fill out the brief questionnaire here so that we can see if you qualify.
$150 for a 3-day online bulletin board about Eye Health
Please complete this survey here to determine your eligibility for a 3-day online bulletin board beginning on Tuesday, January 23rd. If qualified and invited to participate, you will receive $150 for completing the study.