Weekly Roundup of High Paying Online Studies
If you like taking paid surveys or giving your opinions online, then you will really enjoy participating in market research studies over the phone and online. Why? One reason is due to the compensation that you will receive. The pay for these kinds of online studies is one of the highest that I have seen anywhere online. This is true in part to the fact that you will spend at least 30 minutes to an hour (or more in certain cases) of your time.
Sign up with GlobalTestMarket now to receive cash for online surveys and help make a difference. This is the easiest way to earn money online. Click Here
If you can commit to setting aside some time to be a participant and give your honest feedback, you will not be disappointed. They can be enjoyable, insightful and a good use of your time. Please keep in mind that just like paid surveys, you will not be compensated unless you complete the entire study. I would recommend that you only sign up for and accept studies that you will have time for, that will not conflict with any or obligations you may have either online or offline and that you refrain from abandoning the study for any reason. Here are some suggestions that will help you to make this a reality.
- Acquire stable, reliable Internet connection.
- Invest in a surge protector in case a storm is approaching while you are taking the study.
- Try to go in an area of the home that is quiet and away from others and background noise.
- Make sure your phone is completely charged and has sufficient minutes if you will be participating in a paid phone study.
- Have fun and enjoy it!
Now you are ready to see if you qualify for some of the latest high-paying studies online. Here are some that you can sign up for and check out below.
A national marketing research firm seeks coders and web developers for a series of paid online remote interviews taking place in the summer of 2016.
- If selected, you will be paid between $300 and $400, depending on your level of experience and role.
- The work has been commissioned by the apparel firm, A Bold Statement.
The market research interviews consist of two steps:
- A 15-minute, web-based survey: You will complete the survey at your own pace and submit for review.
- A 1-hour follow-up online interview: You will complete this portion at a scheduled time using a screen sharing tool. Please click here to see if you are eligible.
Focus Forward has an upcoming paid study on wellness that will start on 8/15. If qualified and invited to participate, you will receive $100 for completing the study. Click here to get started.
Focus Forward is also looking for participants for an upcoming food study that will start 8/16. If qualified and invited to participate, you will receive $150 for completing the study. Click here to see if you qualify.
Focus Forward is also looking for participants for an upcoming study on treatments. This is a 30 minute phone interview taking place between 8/15 and 8/19. If qualified and invited to participate, you will receive a total of $50. Click here to get started.
Focus Forward is also having a paid online study about casual food. Please complete this survey here to determine your qualification for a 5 day online bulletin board 8/21-8/25. If qualified and invited to participate, you will receive a total of $200.
The last study is from a national market research firm that is looking for participants in between the ages of 44-54 for an upcoming paid group on entertainment. The study will take place in August during various times. Participants will be compensated $50 for 45 minutes of their time. All interested participants must answer a series of screening questions online to be sure they qualify and can be scheduled. Click here to get started.