|Stella & Dot Jewelry|
Would you like to work from home and earn decent income? Do you love fine jewelry and fashion? If so, you could be a Stella & Dot Stylist. Stella & Dot is a fast growing company with boutique jewelry, bags, scarves, wallets, tech cases for your smart phone, and so much more! Stella & Dot has been featured in In Style magazine, on the Today Show, in the New York Times, and worn by celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, Kelly Ripa, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry,and many others. Most of their pieces sell for less than $50 which makes it very affordable.
Being a Stylist for Stella & Dot would be idea for stay at home moms, students, those who work part time, in need of extra income, or basically anyone who loves fashion and has a desire to help others look their very best. If you have ever considered a home based business for yourself, Stella & Dot has a starter kit that contains: all your business supplies, 24/7 training and community support, a personal website for instant online selling, and much more! You have all the tools you need to start your business and grow your business. You can even make this your full time career, if you desire to do so.
One thing I love about this company is that you are not required to have any experience whatsoever to get started. Which means that anyone can do this! Here are some facts about being a Stylist for Stella & Dot.
Stella & Dot Stylist Facts
- You can sell all their products online. You will be set up with your very own professional website and have the customers come to you. This will allow you to be able to reach millions of consumers.
- You can decide how much you want to work based on your own individual schedule. You can work part time or full time based upon your desired income. You can choose to work 5,10, or more hours a week. It is all up to you. Stella & Dot is a flexible company to work for that is tailored around your needs and responsibilities.
- As a Stella & Dot Stylist, you can earn 25% up to 30% commission on sales. You can use this extra money for a much needed vacation, to save, spend, or use however you want. Some Stylists earn a 6 figure income but the average earnings for a stylist is around $300 per trunk show.
- Stella & Dot Stylists get paid every week on their very own Stella & Dot debit card.
- In addition to the commission earnings, Stella & Dot Stylists will also get free and discounted accessories, glam getaways, and unlimited earnings on team sales.
Stella & Dot Question & Answer
- What is a Trunk Show? A trunk show is where you sell Stella & Dot jewelry at home.
- Are you required to do Trunk Shows? No. You have the option of selling solely online.
- What kind of products do you have? They have lustrous gem-stoned necklaces, stackable rings and bangles, leather signature clutches and so much more.
- Do I have to sell a certain amount? To be an active Stylist, you will need to have $250 in sales over a 90 day period.
- Do I need any special skills? No special skills are required.
If you would you like to know more about becoming a Stylist for Stella & Dot, please click here.