Lifebushido is hiring work callers! We are looking for motivated people to join our calling team. Lifebushido is currently hiring outbound callers for warm lead calling. We have started a rapid hiring process, and callers will be hired weekly. We have an excellent mentoring program, and you will receive personalized training and have a mentor to turn to with any questions.
Our Calling Team has a great camaraderie and an excellent support system. You won’t feel alone when you begin! Our expediting hiring process was put in place because we are rapidly growing. Once hired, you will train for 5 days up to 10 hours, and you will then begin work as soon as a client is available.
Calling is a great way to get your foot in the door of Lifebushido. We are looking to build a team of strong Callers, so we have a very selective hiring process. Once you have called for 100 hours, you are eligible to apply to other teams.
If you are interested, please follow the instructions on the wiki below to apply. Keep in mind, because this position is very systems oriented, you need to be able to follow directions and be detailed oriented. To get to the interview process, please review the link at the bottom and follow directions exactly as written to get through the interview process without delay.
Pay is $10.00 / hour
This is a part-time employee position and can be 10 up to 25 hours per week and you must commit to at least 10 hours weekly.
Training is a 5-day process that takes up to 10 hours to complete. You must be complete with training at the end of your 5 days to be considered for the calling team.
Call center and/or real estate experience is a plus but not mandatory. We are currently looking for callers with the ability to work the shifts below.
We are looking for people available for some of the following hours: (Not all days will be required however timeframes are preferred – please notate in your applications your preferred availability)
• Monday through Sunday mornings 8-10am EST availability
• Monday through Sunday evenings: 6 pm to 8 pm EST availability
There are several types of calling available including:
• Warm lead calling
• Semi-Cold calling
• Cold calling
• Sales Calling
What are the requirements to become a caller?
• You must enjoy talking with people and helping people.
• You must have a passion and desire to provided excellent customer service.
• You will need a pleasant phone voice. Your phone voice for both messages and live calls could be critiqued by management when you apply and once calling for clients.
• You will need unlimited long distance for outbound calling and the ability to call from a blocked number if required.
• You will need a quiet environment to call from with zero chance of background noise.
• You must have high-speed internet access.
• You must be able to commit to ten hours of calling per week.
• You must be able to read and follow directions with little supervision.
• Once you have started training you must be completed within the timeframe discussed during your interview.
• You must attend meetings bi-weekly with your mentor.
Please see the following links for more information and to apply:
All instructions must be followed completely to be considered.
Jobs for Callers page: http://lifebushido.wikispaces.com/Jobs+for+Callers
Testimonial page: http://lifebushido.wikispaces.com/Caller+Testimonials