Get Paid up to $100 to be an Online Juror
Sign up with GlobalTestMarket now to receive cash for online surveys and help make a difference. This is the easiest way to earn money online. Click Here
Have you ever been summoned to attend jury duty for a case that will go to trial? About 5 years ago, I was sent a letter requiring me to attend jury duty in the county where I lived to show up for court and listen to evidence to determine whether to indict or bring formal or criminal charges against an individual for a felony. While many dread this kind of assignment, there are others who wouldn’t mind this opportunity especially if they could do so from home.
The good news is that you can be a virtual juror. There is a need for online jurors to participate in mock jury’s without ever having to leave their homes. What is even better is that you will get paid in the process and it will only take a fraction of your time. If you are curious about how this process works and what is required to be an online juror, I will explain the steps in detail listed below.
Online Jury Cases
There are really 3 simple basic steps that outline an online jury case. Here is what you can expect.
- 1. The attorney will prepare the case submission that will consist of facts, jury questions that will be used in trial as well as personal questions to get more feedback.
- 2. The attorney will convert the case submission into an html format to a secure location on the website that you have signed up with to be a online juror.
- 3. You will go back to the website after you have been notified via email that a new case has been posted. You will review the facts, answer the questions and click the submit verdict button after completion.
But before you will be able to be selected to be an online juror, you will need to meet these specifications.
- 1. Be at least 18 years of age.
- 2. Be a United States citizen.
- 3. Never been convicted of a felony.
- 4. Be of sound mind and good moral character.
- 5. Not be employed by or associated with or related to the attorney or law firm in the case.
- 6. Not be an actively participating attorney, legal assistant or paralegal.
Please keep in mind that the pay to be a mock juror depends on the company but you can expect to earn anywhere on average from $20 and more for your feedback. Most cases should take no more than 60 minutes to complete. If you are ready to get started as an online juror, please check out some of these companies listed below.
eJury.com – This company is always looking for online jurors to review cases. You must sign up to be a juror before you can participate and review any case.
Online Verdict – Get paid $20 up to $60 for each case that you review as an online juror. Payment is made in the form of a check in the mail, 1-2 weeks after you complete your case.
Virtual Jury – This is an online focus group that will pay you to be a part of their jury panel. Your check will be mailed to you, within two weeks of your participation.
Jury Talk – Sign up as a research juror for their one day legal focus groups and mock trials.
Jury Test – Jury Test needs online jurors to review a lawyer’s case, provide feedback and get paid.
Jury Matters – Get paid to review cases and submit your verdicts online. This company has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
SCI Research – Another company that will pay you cash incentives to participate in their group projects.
Sign up Direct – Get paid at least $100 to serve as a surrogate juror.
Watch this video below for more information on being an online juror.
More miscellaneous ways to make money from home