If you like finding new ways to make money online, as I am, there is a site that you should join today. It is actually an online community that you may have heard of before called the Beer Money Forum. This forum literally has hundreds of ways and ideas that you can use to put some “beer money” or side cash in your pocket.
That is just one reason why many people are using the Beer Money Forum. The other is due to the fact that you can earn at least $30 per month simply posting on the forum. You can earn more by simply visiting the forum daily, starting new threads and so much more. I will explain this in more detail but for now I will answer some questions you may have before you join.
Who can join the Beer Money Forum?
Anyone can join but in order to get paid from posting on this forum, you will need a verified PayPal account.
Is it open worldwide?
Yes. Anyone from any location can be a member of the Beer Money forum.
Are the resources legitimate?
Not only are they legitimate but some of the members will even post payment proofs to verify that a particular company or website actually paid them. A lot of members will even give honest reviews about a website or smart phone app including tips on which are the best to use, how much they pay and if they are really worth your time.
How many accounts can I have?
The Beer Money Forum only allows one account per household.
How much can I earn with this site?
You can earn at least $30 a month but more if you are active with the site and remember to follow these simple tips.
- Posting a new thread.
- Daily log in to the site.
- When someone likes your post.
- When you reply to threads on the forum.
- When you post guides, tutorials or downloads on how you make money online. You can submit them for free or paid where you charge the members coins to get access to your guides, tutorial or downloads.
- When you refer your friends to join.
- There are more ways to earn coming to the Beer Money forum soon.
When can I request a payment?
Payments can be requested at any time but they are sent out on the 25th of each month via PayPal. You will need at least $1.34 in your account in order to request your funds. Older, active members of the Beer Money forum can request their funds is less than 24 hours!
Things to remember when using the forum
- Please follow and abide by all the rules that you will not forfeit your funds or get your account banned.
- Do not post duplicate threads or paste and copy content from other sites because if your thread gets deleted, you will lose coins that are converted into PayPal cash. If you copy and paste content and put it on the forum, your account could be banned.
- When you are ready to cash out, you will need to follow the 3 simple steps in the forum letting the forum owner know how much you want to cash out and include your PayPal email address.
- Remember all submissions goes into moderation queue before it is published so make sure that it is of good quality, meaning each thread contains at least 350 characters or 3 or 4 lines of text and replies have at least 100 characters.
- Before you submit a new thread, make sure that the program or site has not already been posted on the forum so that your thread will not be removed. So always double-check.
How to join the Beer Money forum?
You can join the Beer Money forum by visiting their official website here to chat with other remote workers and discover new apps that pay and so much more!
Why I recommend this site?
I think this site is a great way to get rewarded for finding new ways to earn at home and sharing some of your experiences as well. You can also use this site to earn extra money for your tutorials, guides or downloads. The Beer Money forum solves two problems in one. Not only will you earn cash for your comments but you will find new ways to earn at the same time for some beer money.
If you have already joined the Beer Money forum, please leave me your comments and give any more helpful tips and suggestions to my readers below. Feel free to share what other sites you use for beer money or extra cash and if you plan to join the Beer Money forum and why. Thank you for reading!
Watch this video tutorial for more information about the forum below and don’t forget to subscribe.