global education platform that positively impacts cross-cultural communication? If so, Qkids is seeking people for an incredible work at home opportunity that will connect you with 300,000+ Chinese young learners between the ages of 4-12.
As an Online English Teacher and Independent Contractor with Qkids, you will be fully immersed in the virtual
teaching experience with Chinese students on our live platform. Your teaching schedule is based on your weekly
availability and we provide positive assistance, preset curricula, and a personal training team – no lesson planning
This opportunity is for the educators, the time managers, and the entrepreneurial cake makers. If you are self-
motivated and passionate about helping young learners master English, then this job is right for you! Apply today by going to their official website here.
Qkids is an interactive online teaching platform that connects English teachers to young language learners in real
time with fun, user-friendly software. Founded in 2015, we are now a national leader in cross-cultural E-learning with
over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary students. Connected on our patented and effective game-based
learning platform, English teachers from the United States and Canada guide students through a curriculum of fun,
dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures from the comfort of their own homes.
We are ready to build lasting growth for both learners and teachers, and we pride ourselves on providing the
authentic North American classroom experience for our students in China.
– Teach English to young learners between 5-12 years of age through our online platform
– Teachers will be teaching classrooms with up to 4 students
– Our Class Coordination Team will handle scheduling and student assignment
– Each in-lesson time is 30 minutes
– Up to 19 hours available weekly
– Training and support provided
– The curriculum is preset, no lesson planning required
– Eligible to legally work in the U.S. or Canada
– Earned a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a university program
– Digital literacy and the ability to lead an engaging learning atmosphere
– The minimum time commitment is 6 hours weekly
– Prior teaching experience or equivalent in education, tutoring, mentoring, homeschooling preferred
– English teaching certificates (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, ESL) preferred
– Technical requirements: a computer with stable internet connection and clear audio/video capacity
Other highly preferred experience:
– Online English Education / Part-time Educator / Online English Teaching / Online ESL Instructor
– Home-Based Online English Teacher / Online English Tutor / Work at home English Tutoring
– Online ESL English Teacher Assistant / Online English Elementary Teacher/ Remote Teacher
– Summer Teacher / Casual Teacher / Assistant Teacher / Teaching Assistant/ Student Consultant
– Elementary School Teacher / High School Teacher/ Part-time Teacher/ Stay at home Tutor
– Substitute Language Teacher / Teacher Assistant / Lead Teacher/ Work from Home Educator
Contract type: Independent Contractor
Contract Term: Flexible
Start date: Immediately
Location: Remote, online
Hours: 6-19 hours weekly
Rate: $16-20 USD/hr (2 lessons)
Available class time slots
Monday – Sunday Morning Eastern Time (AM – EST):
6:40-7:10, 7:20-7:50, 8:00-8:30, 8:40-9:10
Plus Friday and Saturday – Night Eastern Time (PM – EST):
8:40-9:10, 9:20-9:50, 10:00-10:30, 10:40-11:10, 11:20-11:50
Payment: The base rate for our teachers is $16 USD per hour, equivalent to 2 lessons. There are attendance and
performance bonuses, $1 USD each, calculated weekly. With full bonuses and the pay is $20 USD per hour.
Remember Qkids is actively seeking new teachers, so please apply now.
You can find even more well-paying work from home teaching jobs by reading this post.
Find the latest work at home jobs that pay hourly here.