13 Ideas for Making $25 a day
Trying to earn an extra $25 a day doesn’t seem like a lot but if you were to earn this amount every single day it would equal out to be $175 a week, $350 every two weeks or $700 a month. That doesn’t sound too bad when you look at it that way. Who couldn’t use an extra $700 a month? I know it can be somewhat of a “Rat Race” trying to find legitimate work at home jobs. It can be even more challenging trying to land one. If you are already working from home, you may still be on the lookout for some other gigs, assignments and tasks that you can do and if so, I have a few options that may help you to reach this goal of earning an extra $25. Feel free to utilize and take advantage of as many opportunities as you have time for. Here are some that I came up with in no particular order below.
Tip: Sign up with as many companies as you can and try to do those that you either like, have experience with or will not take up too much of your time. You will also want to take into consideration any fees a company may be allotted for using their service. A good example of this would be Fiverr. A gig may sell for $5 but they will take a percentage of that amount. You can always do add-ons to make up the difference.
- Be a website tester for companies like Usertesting, YouEye, Whatusersdo, Trymyui, and others. Pays around $10 or $12 and only takes about 15 minutes of your time. The mobile testing portion for Usertesting pays $15.
- Submit your poetry, puzzle ideas, games, activities, and poetry that is age appropriate for kids 6-12 to Jack and Jill magazine. Pays $25 up to $40 for each activity or submission.
- Be a video blogger for Express Tribune.
- Take a high paying survey from companies like 20/20 Research, True Panel, Nichols Research, Research Worx, and others.
- Signing up to be an expert on Just Answer and getting paid to answer questions from various people online. They do require you to have a license or be certified and have some experience.
- Refer your friends to Paid Viewpoint and earn up to $25 per referral.
- Sign up for Uber and download their app to earn around $15 per hour or more driving your car around your local area picking up riders. Pays every week via Paypal. Company will provide you with iPhone. Must be at least 23, own a car that is 2003 or newer with 4 doors, have valid driver’s license, registration and insurance. Available in 50 cities around the globe including Europe, Africa, Asia and elsewhere.
- Complete online focus groups and games testing projects for Panelpolls to earn $35 up to $75.
- Get rid of your used books to Cash 4 Books for extra money.
- Promote other people’s products and other stuff on MyLikes. Will need to be on social media.
- Sell your old DVDs, music, and other items on Ebay or Amazon.
- Publish your own books and sell on Amazon using Createspace, a free full fledged company that will help authors to get their content published for free!
- Start your own blog or website and monetize it with advertisements, sponsored posts, affiliate companies, and more.