Work from home as a Good Starter for Pleio
Are you the kind of person that is known for or enjoys helping other people? Would you like to get paid to do so? If so, Pleio is a company that you will want to a closer look at because they have work at home jobs for friendly people to assist their clients as a Good Starter. This post will explain exactly what a Good Starter does, why they are needed and how you can become one too.
Who is Pleio?
For those who may not be familiar with Pleio, here is a little bit of background information about the company and what kind of services they provide.
- A Good Starter is not a reminder service even though the scripted delivery they give patients does include best time to take their medicine.
- A Good Starter does not give medical advice. Although a Good Starter will inform and educate the patient about their medicine, they will always refer the patient back to their doctors or pharmacy if they need further assistance or consultation.
- There is absolutely no selling involved in the Good Start Program.
- Good Starters ARE NOT a licensed or registered doctor (MD or DO), nurse (NP, RN, or LPN), pharmacist (RPh), or Pharmacy Technician.
Pleio is currently looking to fill our ‘pool’ of candidates for our Good Start program. Here are some of their basic requirements in order for you to qualify to work from home as a Good Starter.
Good Starter Eligibility Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be must be a US citizen.
- You physically live in the United States (You DO NOT reside in North Dakota, Ohio, Washington or Wyoming).
- Your home office meets our Technical Requirements. (See our website for requirements).
- Customer service experience.
- Good reading skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Have a desire to help others.
Pleio prefers that their applicants have prior with experience working in a call center, scripted work or from home but for those who have nor prior work experience, you will still have a chance of getting the job because they have a training program in place for everyone.
Why does Pleio require a background check for their Good Starters?
The reason that Pleio requires a background check is (because their mentors handle patient information) but the cost of the background check comes out of your first paycheck so they you will not have to pay for it up front.
How much can a Good Starter earn?
It really depends on you and your job performance as well as how much time you devote to your job. Pleio pays their callers on a successful call basis meaning that the patient agrees to a call back. On average, Good Starters can make between $14 up to $18 per hour. Payment is made by direct deposit on the 15th and 21st of the month for the previous months work.
Before you apply?
You will also be required to take an assessment test and mock interview before you can start working from home as a Good Starter. You will have 2 attempts to pass the test with a score of at lest 90%. There are some simple tips to help you do well on your Mock interview that you can check out here.
If you are someone you know is interested in working from home as a Good Starter for Pleio, please go to their official website here and apply online. You can find more higher paying work at home jobs, by going to this page at Workersonboard.com.