Here is what you will need in order to get started:
- a smartphone or tablet
- PayPal account (in some cases)
- an email address
Assuming that you have the items listed above, you are now ready to download, install and try some of the top money-making apps for some side income. If you want to get close to or above the $300 monthly goal, you will need to install as many apps on as many devices as you can.
Make sure that you remember to use them daily, be on the lookout for bonus codes and points on social media and always share them with your friends.
Top 10 Smartphone Apps for Extra Cash
1. Qriket – This is my favorite money-making app to date because everyone will win cash using this app just by spinning the wheel. You can also use some of your cash, (if you dare) to get additional spins. If you follow Jonny Comparelli, the CEO and founder of Qriket on Twitter, and Instagram and watch his live Periscope broadcast, Qriket users have a chance to win $100 and get free spin codes.
2. Boom Gift – I just found out about the money-making app the other day. Boom Gift will give you free gift cards and cash just to download and install apps, watch videos, share links on social media, and do other easy tasks. You can redeem your cash via PayPal or with Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Steam, and other gift cards.
3. Smart Panel – The Smart Panel is an app that you can install on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or all three that will run in the background and track your online habits. I like this app because you are not required to do anything to earn money here. You will need to keep the app installed in order to get paid. You will earn an extra $110 a year just for installing the Smart Panel app.
4. Feature Points – This is another one of my favorite apps that I use for extra cash because you get paid to download and try free apps. You will need to try the app for at least 2 minutes in order to get credit. It is also available both on Google Play and iTunes.
5. Fetch Rewards – Download this free app with the code G4HBH. You can earn cash to scan receipts from any store.
6. Swagbucks – Swagbucks has a mobile app that is available for download on Google Play and iTunes that will help you to earn cash and gift cards just for watching videos and movie trailers on Swagbucks TV. You can also search the web, take daily polls, and much more for extra cash.
7. ibotta – The ibotta app has paid out over $65 million dollars and counting to their members for uploading their receipts. You will earn $10 when you join ibotta and upload your first receipt. You will scan your receipts via your smartphone or tablet to get cash back when you go to the grocery, the movies, shop at home improvement stores, and much more!
8. Nadamobile – Download this free app with the code ALICIA7572 to get paid cashback to buy gas, groceries, and eat out at restaurants.
9. Ebates – I love Ebates because they give you cash back to shop online! I have received my Big Fat Check from Ebates several times. They participate in over 1,800 stores and Ebates is completely 100% free and legit to use! Use this app to get the hottest deals, coupon codes, and more! You will get a free $10 gift card when you join and use Ebates. Ebates was listed on my Top 20 Online Earners for 2015. See who else made the list here.
10. Checkout51 – This is another cash-back app that you can use to get real cash for uploading your grocery receipts. You can also log into your account online and upload your receipts with a photo that you saved to your computer if you don’t have a smartphone or tablet. You also have a chance to win $500 extra dollars from Checkout51 when you upload a grocery receipt for more than $60!