I wrote this post 11 Side Gigs to make money with a car because even if you don’t have your own vehicle, you can still make money. Some gigs involve repairing a vehicle, obtaining price quotes for vehicles, receiving maintenance, and other ways. If you own your own car, you can make more with these side hustles or if your spouse is interested in vehicles and would like to earn some extra cash, please share this post with them.
GetUpside is a free app that you can download with the code ALICIA7572 that will give you $4.22 when you join today plus earn $0.30 cashback off each gallon of gas you purchase.
1. Percepta – This is actually a work at home company that needs Automotive Techs to work from home providing information and prior approval for automotive repairs. Please apply for this job if you like to work on cars, or work at an automobile dealership or parts store. This job was originally posted on the Friday freebie page of Workersonboard.com which you can see here.
2. Intelichek – You can work from home as a shopping agent obtaining price quotes for tires on vehicles and other services related to a car. You can make $50 up to $100 a day doing this from home depending upon how much time you spend. You can read my full review about Intelichek here.
3. Best Mark – This legitimate mystery shopping company needs mystery shoppers to visit car dealerships and test drive a vehicle or simply to inquire about one and set up an appointment over the phone. You can even get paid to get minor maintenance on your vehicles like oil changes and tire rotations just by signing up as a mystery shopper.
4. Internet Brands – Internet Brands is a company that seeks Automotive freelance writers who love cars and trucks to write well-written, informative articles for our automotive enthusiast sites. All you need to get started is a computer with internet access, experience with automotive trends and terminology as well as strong research and fact-checking skills. Internet Brands provides the title and research links. You will get paid $25 to $35 per article.
5. Door Dash – If you own a vehicle or even a scooter, you can get paid to deliver food and other items to people in your city. You will need a smartphone to download their app. Once you have signed up, you simply turn on the app to start taking orders. You will get paid per order plus tips every week!
6. UberEats – This is a company similar to DoorDash that will also pay you to deliver food orders even with your bike to others in your town. Sign-up only takes just a few minutes. You can set up Instant Pay to get paid up to 5 times a day working for UberEats.
7. Turo – If you have a car but don’t or rarely use it and it is just sitting in your driveway, you can earn money renting out your car to others. Turo takes care of all the background work for each driver and protects you with $1 million in liability insurance. You will get paid in 5 days via direct deposit. It is free to list your car with Turo. Some car owners make over $6,500 a year!
8. Humanatic – You can work from home listening to people calling car dealerships to test drive a vehicle, set appointments, schedule service for the car, receive callbacks from car salesmen, and more. Your job is to determine how the call was answered and how the person responded. It is very easy to apply and you can even do it from your smartphone. Pays via PayPal every week. No experience is required.
9. Wrapify – Earn extra cash monthly driving your own car wrapped in advertising. You must download their app to get started.
10. Carvertise – Earn money advertising companies and businesses on your car. Most campaigns pay $100 and some pay $200 a month driving just 30 miles a day.
11. YourMechanic – Work on other people’s vehicles that live close to you that need their car serviced to replace brakes, timing belts, tire rotations, A/C, etc. Set your own hours when you want to work through the app. You can make $40 to $50 per hour based on your skills and experience.