15 Work at home Companies that will give you a computer and more!
Did you know that there are some work at home employers that offer amazing perks to their home based workers? Perks in the form of a home computer, monitor, headset, will reimburse you for your long distance phone service or Internet connection. Why will they do this? Because they recognize that there may be some costs on your part in order to service their customer calls or perform various duties from your home office. It also can also encourage the job seeker to apply to a particular company that offers incentives without having to worry about going out and purchasing a new computer, printer and other work at home equipment.
If you are a person that wants to work from home and having the proper work at home essentials has been holding you back, this post will provide you with some great resources to help you accomplish your goal. Now you can have just as much of a chance of being in the running to get a work at home job as anyone else.
Here are a few companies that offer incredible perks to their remote workers listed below.
1. CPAP is a company that provides their home based workers with a company PC so that you will not have to purchase one. I just listed a work at home opportunity for a website call center rep that pays $13 per hour on the weekly job section of Workersonboard.com. You can view that job lead here.
2. Serco is another company that will give their remote workers all the computer equipment that they need to carry out their assignments. You will simply need to provide high-speed Internet. You can also view this job lead on the weekly job section of Workersonboard.com here.
3. ABC Financial will provide you with your computer equipment. You will need to have fast Internet connection.
4. Accurate Background Inc. will reimburse you $60 on a monthly basis for your Internet and long distance service.
5. Apple is a well-known company that will provide you with an iMac computer, offers benefits and will give you discounts on their various Apple products. You can read what it is really like to work from home for Apple here.
6. American Express will provide you with computer equipment and money towards your phone bill.
7. Century Link will give their home based workers with telephone service, high-speed Internet and employee discounts so that you can purchase a new computer.
8. Citi Group will provide you with a computer, keyboard, headset, monitor and phone.
9. Concero Resources will provide you with all your technical equipment to work from home and reimburse you for high-speed Internet connection. Also provides employee benefits.
10. Higher One will reimburse you $30 for your phone service.
11. Lands End will provide you with a computer, software and phone set.
12. Reynolds & Reynolds will provide you with a company car, iPhone, laptop, printer, scanner, copier and a furnished corporate apartment.
13. Sedgwick will reimburse you for your phone, Internet connection and also provide you with a computer, keyboard and mouse if you get hired.
14. Windy City Call Center will provide you with a company headset to work from home.
15. Wintergreen Resort will provide you with a computer, 2 monitors and a headset.
You can find more work at home companies that offer perks on the Article page of Workersonboard.com.