If you want some easy tasks and gigs that you can do from home that will not be demanding of your time and actually pays you cash not points for prizes or rewards, this post has something here for anyone in need of some extra cash. Some of them require that you have an iPhone or Android phone and others simply need you to have a computer or access to one. If you have one or both of these, you may want to try some of these gigs.
For those who are out of school or about to be, there is something on this list for you as well. Of course, we know that Fiverr is a great resource for those who have random talents or unusual services to promote and offer to others in exchange for payment. In addition to Fiverr and sites similar to Fiverr, there are so many more options for you on the Internet today, like sharing your photos, giving your opinions, watching new and upcoming television shows, movie trailers, and so much more!
These tasks and gigs can be fun and rewarding. If you spend a lot of time online, you might as well get paid for it. You can use some of that money to help pay some bills, go out to dinner or the movies, and even for a little spending money or to save up for a trip or whatever you want. Here is a checklist of some of the things you may need to get started.
- An email address
- A valid mailing address if they are going to send you a check in the mail.
- A Paypal account if they pay by this method.
- Your parent’s permission if you are under 18 and the company requires you to have it.
- A computer (or access to one). Possibly a smartphone but not necessary for all companies.
- Gigwalk – Requires you to have an iPhone. You will get paid to visit local businesses around your area and take photos of the business, menu, panoramic pictures of the establishment, and simple tasks that you can do from your smartphone. Android users can sign up for the android app version when it is released. Gigwalk pays from $3 up to $90 per task.
- Field Agent – This company pays from $3 up to $12 per task. You will also need an iPhone to download the app. Some of the tasks include you to take a photo of the price of an item on a shelf, a price check, etc. Pays via Paypal.
- Ibotta – Smartphone app for android and iPhone users to get cash back for their purchases in the stores. Pays within 24 hours via Paypal. They are even offering a $10 bonus for all new users who sign up and redeem 5 offers within 2 weeks.
- Staree – Pays you to share your photos and videos online. You will need a Facebook and Twitter account. Pays via Paypal.
- Locket – Pays you cash via Paypal every time you unlock your smartphone.
- Mylikes – This site will pay you to create videos, post links to Twitter, and more! Pays every Friday through your Paypal account.
- Microworkers – Pays you to like a Facebook page, tweet, and more! Pays via Paypal.
- Instant Cash Sweepstakes – Pays you cash and points to answer short polls, create surveys, and more. You can use your points to win a daily drawing of $2 or $50!
- Cash 4 Books – Pays you to cash for your used books via check in the mail.
- Pinbooster – Pays you to pin items to your board on Pinterest. You will need a Pinterest account to sign up for Pinbooster.
- YouEye – Pays you $12 to visit and review websites. Pays via Paypal.
- Boost CTR – Pays you to write very short ads for advertisers. Pays $2 up to $10 per ad via Paypal.
- Easy Shift – You will need an iPhone to download this app. They will pay you to visit businesses in or around your location and verify the prices of a competing item, count the number of items on display, or verify the construction of a display. Pays $2 to $20 per task via Paypal.
- Poll Buzzer – Pays you $1 to answer one question in multiple-choice form. Pays instantly via Paypal.
- Click N Work – Pays you to complete data entry tasks, web researchers, writers, and more. Pays via Paypal, check, or direct deposit.
- Panel Polls – Pays you to be mobile apps and beta tester, watch TV shows, online games, and more! Pays you via check in the mail.
- Survey Savvy – Pays you cash to complete surveys online. Most surveys pay around $2 per survey. They will send you a check in the mail.
- Instagrid Network – Getting paid for posting photos and using hashtags on Instagram.
- Global Test Market – Pays for your opinion to participate in surveys. Pays by check in the mail.
- Sponsored Tweets – Pays you to share sponsored content with your followers on Twitter. Pays via Paypal.
- Createspace – Earn money for every book, ebook, music, and movie that you upload and sell using this free service. You will earn lifetime earnings on each and every sale. Pays direct deposit through your bank account.
- Paid Viewpoint – Pays you cash to answer a few questions online. Pays through your Paypal account.
- Slicethepie – Pays you to listen to music and write a very short review. Pays via Paypal. Fun site!
- Postloop – Pays you to comment on forums online. Pays you via Paypal.
- Clickworker – Pays you to complete various tasks online. Pays via Paypal.
RebeccaLynn · May 31, 2013 at 6:31 am
This is a great list.. Thank you for sharing..
Alicia Washington · May 31, 2013 at 6:05 pm
Hi RebeccaLynn, thank you for your comments and for reading.
Anonymous · August 4, 2013 at 3:19 am
I’m so glad I found this site. This list is awesome. I’m about to get on this now!
Alicia Washington · August 4, 2013 at 4:18 am
Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.
Get paid to review Voice Overs and Short Clips - Homebasedmommie · January 19, 2023 at 7:37 pm
[…] people to review various kinds of voiceovers, audio clips, and commercials. This is a non-phone gig you can work any time of the day or night with no set schedule. There are no special skills […]