It is hard to imagine living without our smartphones. That is why I have included some of the top 5 smart phone apps that you will not be able to live without- not literally, but these apps are so useful in your life that you will probably use them regularly to help save you some time and even make your life simpler. In fact, I use these and other apps because they benefit me and my entire family as they will for you.
5 Smartphone Apps you Can’t Live Without
- TrackR – This smart phone app is necessary and essential for those with very busy schedules who multitask, are on-the-go and need assistance locating your keys, bags, or almost anything, even in the dark. TrackR pixel is our smallest, lightest and brightest Bluetooth tracker with a loud ringer and LED lights. Having this device will help you save a lot of time and eliminate your worries of losing your valuables. If you don’t have one yet, be sure to pick one up and get some as gifts for your friends. This device pairs with your phone to find your stuff. Available on Google Play and the App store.
- Saving Star – There’s a great new coupon company called SavingStar that recently launched and makes it really easy to save on groceries. SavingStar’s eCoupons are totally paperless. There’s nothing to clip or print since they are 100% digital! They work at over 100 chains in 24,000 stores nationwide. Here’s how it works:1. Select the eCoupons you like on the website or mobile app, and they are automatically linked to your store card.2. Use your card when you checkout and the money is added to your SavingStar account. The savings don’t change your bill at the register and the savings are not printed on the receipt. Instead, they get deposited into your account within 2-30 days depending upon where you shop.3. Once your SavingStar account reaches $5 in savings, you can pick your payout from a bank account deposit, a PayPal account deposit, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to charity!
- Ebates – A must-have for men and women of all ages who shop whether online or at the store. This free app will track your purchases for free in your account and apply your discount and cash back that credits to your account. You will then receive a check in the mail once 4 times a year just for shopping at one of their partners. They have more 2,500 businesses and stores they partner with. It is completely free and legitimate to use. I love this app because not only does it give me good deals and discounts but I actually get cash back for shopping which means I saved even more. Not using this app will mean that you will lose money and no one wants to do that. When you sign up, you will receive $10 to give it a try. That’s free money plus cash back every 3 months!
- Analyzeme – Download the AnalyzeMe app and get rewarded. You will receive $25 for participation in this study regarding Women’s skin care. In order to be eligible, you must download and keep the app active on your device(s) over the next 4 weeks. Participate in the check-in survey during the measurement period, and complete the final survey at the end. Click Here to participate!
- Ibotta – I have used this app for at least 5 years from the date that I installed it and I have not been disappointed with it. The ibotta app has helped me to earn close to $3,000 and counting just for scanning my barcodes from my daily and weekly purchases. I always remember to keep my receipts because they are worth money! Ibotta also has sweepstakes and contests for their members to earn more cash just for being an active, loyal member. You will even get $10 when you join. Ibotta is free and easy to use plus you can redeem your cash instantly. That is why Ibotta is a smart phone app that you can’t live without.
Please feel free to leave me a comment if you have some smart phone apps to add to this list.