It is hard to imagine living without our smartphones. That is why I have included some of the top 5 smartphone apps that you will not be able to live without- not literally, but these apps are so useful in your life that you will probably use them regularly to help save you some time and even make your life simpler. In fact, I use these and other apps because they benefit me and my entire family as they will for you.
5 Smartphone Apps you Can’t Live Without
- Nielsen – This smartphone app is necessary and essential for those who use the internet daily and would like to get rewarded for simply being online. Nielsen will pay you to install their app that will run in the background while you are online. Plus, members have a chance to win $10,000!
- National Consumer Panel – Get free gift cards, Visa cards, household items, electronic devices, TVs, toys, jewelry, and more to scan your weekly purchases. This company is looking for households everywhere to participate in this free program to get cool prizes and cash! Scan with your smartphone or hand-held scanner.
- Rakuten – A must-have for men and women of all ages who shop whether online or at the store. This free app will track your purchases for free in your account and apply your discount and cashback that credits to your account. You will then receive a check in the mail once 4 times a year just for shopping at one of their partners. They have more than 2,500 businesses and stores they partner with. It is completely free and legitimate to use. I love this app because not only does it give me good deals and discounts but I actually get cashback for shopping which means I saved even more. Not using this app will mean that you will lose money and no one wants to do that. When you sign up, you will receive $10 to give it a try. That’s free money plus cashback every 3 months!
- Fetch Rewards – Use code G4HBH to get $2 when you join plus free cash that you can spend at your favorite stores via gift cards by scanning your grocery and restaurant receipts.
- Ibotta – I have used this app for at least 5 years from the date that I installed it and I have not been disappointed with it. The ibotta app has helped me to earn close to $3,000 and counting just for scanning my barcodes from my daily and weekly purchases. I always remember to keep my receipts because they are worth money! Ibotta also has sweepstakes and contests for its members to earn more cash just for being an active, loyal member. You will even get $10 when you join. Ibotta is free and easy to use plus you can redeem your cash instantly. That is why Ibotta is a smartphone app that you can’t live without.
Please feel free to leave me a comment if you have some smartphone apps to add to this list.