Before you get started, you will need either a smartphone, tablet, or computer. You can also use both. You may be wondering if this is legit and why someone would pay you to do this. The answer is quite simple. If you are getting paid to read an article, it is exposure to that company. The company also hopes that you will enjoy that content, remember them, and return to visit its blog or website for new content. Visitors can turn into loyal followers and readers for that company with the hopes that you may eventually tell your friends about it so they can have more subscribers and gain extra advertising dollars.
You benefit as well because you eliminate the task of browsing the web for the latest news updates and can simply access it with the touch of your finger. Now, you will not be able to earn a full-time income reading online but you can earn some extra cash and free gift cards for your time. If you are interested in doing this in your spare time, check out some of these sites that will pay you to read online below.
Please read this post 15 Different sites that pay you to read online to earn more money.
6 Sites that Pay you to Read Online
- Mturk – Amazon Mturk had a need for people to read and rate articles for Hubpage authors before they were approved to go live. I am not sure if that is still the case but I do know that you could earn from $10 to $12 per hour rating and reading articles online. You will need to be a turker or worker for Amazon Mturk in order to get access to these gigs. You can read the entire article about how this works on my official website here.
- Buzz Break – This is a free app that will pay you to read the latest news, world-breaking updates, funny videos, and more. Please enter the code B16984187 for a bonus! You will need to download the app via Google Play. You will also watch hundreds of US tv channels for free.
- Grab Points – Before you join this site, please use the code Workersonboard for 500 free points. Grab Points has an article tab that you can select that will give you points for each article you read. You would also need to share it on social media after you are finished to be credited. There are additional ways to earn with Grab Points including but not limited to watching videos, playing games, and more.
- My Points – This company has been around for a few years rewarding its members with free gift cards and other rewards to shop online, search the web, take surveys, and even simply read your emails. The emails will come from MyPoints directly to your email inbox. If you click on that email, you will earn points that can be redeemed for free rewards.
- Inbox Dollars – Not only will you get a $5 bonus when you join Inbox Dollars but you will earn cash in the form of a check in the mail to watch TV, take surveys, and even for reading your emails. You earn $0.02 for every email you read but you will earn more by completing other activities with Inbox Dollars.
- Online Book Club – This company needs people to write honest reviews about up-and-coming authors in exchange for cash and a free book. Please keep in mind that you are not required to write a positive review just an honest review. Most reviews pay from $5 up to $60 per review.
vrimee · August 20, 2018 at 10:06 am
I am using the GrabPoints for the past few months. However, I did not across anything which pays to read articles. I tried RewardsReader app. And it gives few points to read the news articles.
aw1219 · August 24, 2018 at 4:21 pm
They may have changed this feature but I know they used to do this. Maybe they will bring it back.