If you have a smartphone, you are no doubt aware that there are hundreds of thousands of smartphone apps available on iTunes as well as the Google Play store. There are even some apps that claim to pay you to complete a variety of tasks online. What are these apps and do they really pay?
Some range from getting paid to do a price check at a local store, from scanning receipts, taking photos of products, watching videos, playing games and so much more. Here are a list of legitimate smart phone apps that will pay you cash and possibly help to off set or pay your cell phone bill or that you can use to save up for a special occasion. Feel free to use these apps along with as many as you have time for and any work at home jobs or tasks that you may do to increase your overall online income.
- GigWalk – Get paid cash to visit local stores and take photos, price checks and more!
- Mobee – Mystery shopping app that is similar to GigWalk where you can earn money visiting stores near or around your area and complete simple tasks. Please use code QQPD when you sign up.
- Qmee – Legitimate app that will pay you cash to click on links from your computer. Pays from $0.05 up to $0.20 per click. You can cash out immediately to your PayPal account.
- Checkout 51 – Get cash back when you buy products either online or offline. Pays via check in the mail after you have earned just $20.
- Ibotta – Get cash back when you purchase items and products from your favorite stores like Kroger, Whole Foods, Lowes, restaurants and so much more! Cash out when you have just $5 to your PayPal account.
- iPoll – Earn cash when you give your opinions on this app. If you have an iPhone, click here. For Android devices, click here.
- Field Agent – Another app that will pay complete very simple tasks near your location.
- Perk – Earn points that you can redeem for various gift cards, including PayPal gift cards to watch videos, shop, search the Internet and so much more!
- Slide Joy – Earn cash every single time you swipe your smartphone.
- Viggle – Earn points to watch your favorite TV shows, movies or listen to music.
- StockUp – Find local deals and sales around your neighborhood and also earn points when you scan barcodes at the store. Points can be redeemed for cash via PayPal.
- Gap N Snap – Use this app to snap photos of an empty shelf at your favorite retailers and earn cash. Will share the photo(s) on social media.
- Swagbucks – Earn gift cards for doing fun things online like playing games, watching videos, completing simple tasks, searching the web and much more! Open in several countries.
- Google Opinion Rewards – Earn cash every time you complete a very short survey. Only takes seconds. Use that cash to buy apps and spend on the Google Play Store.
- Inbox Dollars – Use this app to earn cash when you give your opinions.