You can also find even more miscellaneous ways to make money from home that will pay you to do various things by visiting this page on my official website at Workersonboard.com. Make sure you check back regularly for new updates.
16 Miscellaneous Ways to earn Extra Cash
1. Field Agent – Get paid to take photos of displays, buy and try products, and so much more with your smartphone. This app is open worldwide and pays via direct deposit.
2. Carvertise – This legitimate company will pay you to drive your own car as you normally would with adverts wrapped around them. In order to become a driver, you will need to be at least 21 years of age, drive at least 800 miles per month, and have a 2005 model car or newer. You can earn from $300 up to $650 per month for each campaign you participate in.
3. Mystery Shopper – Best Mark and Market Force are 2 reputable mystery shopping companies that need mystery shoppers to visit retailers and local businesses near your home to provide honest feedback and evaluation for marketing research purposes. Best Mark has automobile shops that will pay you to visit car dealerships, get your oil changed, and do other minor maintenance service repairs for your vehicle. You can also complete telephone mystery shops right from your home with BestMark. Market Force has various mystery shops that include but are not limited to theatre shops, restaurant shops, cell phone shops, and much more. Sign up here for BestMark and for MarketForce to be a paid mystery shopper.
4. Uber – Uber is always on the lookout for new drivers to give people a ride around your city. You can work your own schedule and get paid to use your own car.
5. Swap – Sell your gently used clothing items including women and maternity clothes, toys, games, and much more. You can earn up to $150 per box that you send to Swap. Make sure that all the items are clean and work properly before you ship them to Swap to sell for extra cash.
6. Hallmark – Become a gift card merchandiser and maintain and stock greeting cards in various department and retail businesses in your area.
7. BookNook – This company is always looking for online tutors to assist students in their various assignments and subjects working their own schedules. Pays $18 per hour.
8. Spreadshirt – Sell your own designs by putting them on T-shirts, mugs, and other merch. It is completely free!
9. Door Dash – Get paid to deliver food and other items to people in your area working your own schedule. All you need is a smartphone and some form of transportation.
10. Tethras – Work from home as a mobile app translation specialist translating mobile apps and work anytime anywhere using their online translation tools. Payments are made via PayPal.
11. Udemy – Make passive income from home by creating online courses that you are passionate about. Students and others can take your course right from their mobile devices with the click of a mouse and you get paid. It is free to join and simple to create a course. You can check out my 2 courses on Udemy entitled, “How to Find Legitimate work at home Jobs” and “How to Start a Blog” at Udemy.
12. Clickworker – Get paid every week to complete web search evaluation tasks, and voice-over work, assist with translation, writing, etc.
13. Money Pantry – MoneyPantry is looking for freelance writers to submit unusual yet interesting ideas about earning, saving, and investing money. If your story gets published, you can earn up to $150. Payments will be sent to your PayPal account as soon as your post is live.
14. Transcribe – Focus Forward not only has online focus groups that will pay you for your opinions but they also need transcribers to work from home. You must be available for at least 4 hours of sound per week and they pay $9 for 15 minutes of sound.
15. Amazon Mturk – Get paid to find emails, type in grocery receipts, evaluate images, and do other easy tasks in your spare time.
16. Fiverr – Get paid to offer and complete random tasks for others. You can make money creating logos, advertising a product, voiceovers, etc.