16 Miscellaneous Ways to earn Extra Cash
As a member of the YouGov panel you will be part of a global community of people who share their opinions in return for points and rewards. Click Here
Bring Home the Bacon! Start Driving with DoorDash Today and make great money on your own schedule. Click Here to start.
Be rewarded for watching cool online videos at Swagbucks! The more you watch, the more Reward Points you earn! Join Today
- 1. Snapmade – Snapmade is a website that makes it possible for you to sell your unique and creative designs online. If you enjoy creating original artwork for the public to see and purchase, Snapmade will help you to do so. In order to get started you will need to create a free Snapmade account, upload your artwork and post it for sale. Snapmade will handle all of your transactions and fill your orders without you having to deal with the customer service side of the business. They pay through your PayPal account once you have reached $100.
- 2. Carvertise – This legitimate company will pay you to drive your own car as you normally would with adverts wrapped around them. In order to become a driver, you will need to be at least 21 years of age, drive at least 800 miles per month and have a 2005 model car or newer. You can earn from $300 up to $650 per month for each campaign you participate in.
- 3. Mystery Shopper – Best Mark and Market Force are 2 reputable mystery shopping companies that needs mystery shoppers to visit retailers and local businesses near your home to provide honest feedback and evaluation for marketing research purposes. Best Mark has automobile shops that will pay you to visit car dealerships, get your oil changed and other minor maintenance service repairs for your vehicle. You can also complete telephone mystery shops right from your home with BestMark. Market Force has various mystery shops that include but not limited to theatre shops, restaurant shops, cell phone shops and much more. Sign up here for BestMark and for MarketForce to be a paid mystery shopper.
- 4. Uber – Uber is always on the lookout for new drivers to give people a ride around your city. You can work your own schedule and get paid to use your own car. Get started as an Uber driver here.
- 5. Swap – Sell your gently used clothing items including women and maternity clothes, toys, games and much more. You can earn up to $150 per box that you send to Swap. Make sure that all the items are clean and work properly before you ship them to Swap to sell for extra cash.
- 6. Hallmark – Become a gift card merchandiser and maintain and stock greeting cards in various department and retail businesses in your area.
- 7. Wyzant – This company is always looking for online tutors to assist students in their various assignments and subjects working your own schedule. You can set your own tutor rate and get paid either by check or direct deposit.
- 8. Shiftgig – Shiftgig is an app that will allow you to claim paid gigs at sports stadiums, venues and some of the hottest companies working your own schedule right from your smartphone. Once you are hired, you will find a shift, fill it and get paid. You can read more about shiftigig on WorkersonboardTalk here.
- 9. Stella & Dot – Become a Stella & Dot Stylist and sell their beautiful jewelry that celebrities like Reese Witherspoon, Gwen Stefani, Jennie Garth and others wear. You can even host an online truck show and earn money while others shop through your boutique. When you host in-person trunk shows you get free products and the highest dollar per hour.
- 10. Tethras – Work from home as a mobile app translation specialist translating mobile apps and work anytime anywhere using their online translation tools. Payments are made via PayPal.
- 11. Udemy – Make passive income from home creating online courses that you are passionate about. Students and others can take your course right from their mobile devices with the click of a mouse and you get paid. It is free to join and simple to create a course. You can check out my 2 courses on Udemy entitled, “How to Find Legitimate work at home Jobs” and “How to Start a Blog” at Udemy.
- 12. Shopify – Sell your videos online with your own Shopify store. You can try it for free for 14 days.
- 13. Money Pantry – MoneyPantry is looking for freelance writers to submit unusual yet interesting ideas about earning, saving and investing money. If your story gets published, you can earn up to $150. Payments will be sent to your PayPal account as soon as your post is live.
- 14. Transcribe – Focus Forward not only has online focus groups that will pay you for your opinions but they also need transcribers to work from home. You must be available for at least 4 hours of sound per week and they pay $9 for 15 minutes of sound.
- 15. Rumble – Rumble is a video hosting site that will pay you to use your original videos. You can sell your videos for 90% profit share on sites like YouTube and 60% on other websites or decide to have your cash payment upfront.
- 16. Qriket – You will absolutely love this free mobile app because you will get paid real cash to spin the wheel! It is available on Google Play and iTunes. Please note that when you cash out it can take up to 10 days for you to receive your payment but you will get paid. You can watch my YouTube video to see my payment proof from Qriket. You will get 25 bonus spins when you use the code 155066. You can read my full Qriket review here and find more apps that will pay you cash here.
16 Miscellaneous ways Stay at home Moms can make Extra Cash