I would highly recommend that you join these programs and/or download these apps before you take your trip so that you can redeem your cash, rewards, and freebies as soon as possible. Here are some practical ways to make money while you are out-of-town.
7 Ways to Make Money on Vacation
- GetUpside – Use the code ALICIA7572 with this free app will give you access to cheaper gas plus cashback when you purchase gas when you are traveling, where you live, and elsewhere. You will get $0.30 off the regular price at the pump when you first use the app plus cashback every time you use it to get gas, eat a restaurant, and more. Read more about the perks of this free app at Workersonboard.
- ibotta – If you are traveling to your destination by airplane or plan to stay at a hotel, the ibotta app has several deals from companies like Hotels.com, HotelTonight, Mr. and Mrs. Smith (only for a limited time), and HotelStorm that will give you 10% cashback when you book a hotel with this company through the app. You can also get $10 cashback when you book a flight, hotel, or car rental through CheapOair with the ibotta app. Other awesome cashback offers through ibotta are $1 cashback when you ride with Uber, cashback when you buy select items at Speedway, Thronton’s, and other service stations. You can also get cash back when you upload your grocery receipts plus a $10 bonus when you join ibotta! Join ibotta for free today to get your cashback instantly!
- Nielsen – Get paid cash and free rewards for your internet usage! Thousands of people are already doing this because it is so easy while they are online. Nielsen gives away $10,000 each month! You will start earning as soon as you download it.
- Fetch Rewards – Enter the code G4HBH to get free Visa cards and gift cards that you can use just like cash to scan your receipts. You can also earn cashback for scanning online receipts, for your prescriptions, to shop on Amazon, and more. You can use this app to make money while you purchase groceries or shop during your vacation. They have contests where you can win $100 or more at a time just for being a loyal member.
- Groupon – On your stay, you may decide to check out some local attractions or take in some entertainment and dine out at a local restaurant. Groupon is the best site for deals so that you will not have to pay full price! Please signup for Groupon here to check out their latest deals.
- Rakuten – If shopping is on your agenda, you will definitely want to use Ebates so that you can get cash back just for shopping at select stores and online. Here are a few of the well-known stores that you can shop at physically to get cashback. Shoe Carnival, Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, Gap, Crate & Barrel, J. Crew, and others. You will also get $10 when you join and redeem your first offer plus cashback on your purchase.
- Qmee – Use this free app to get paid to while you are on your phone browsing the web when you are at the beach soaking up the sun to get paid to visit new websites. You will also earn to shop, complete daily polls, and surveys. This app is so cool because it pays instantly no matter how much you have earned via PayPal cash or with free gift cards so that you can treat yourself or buy souvenirs to remember your stay.
What sites or apps do you use while you are traveling? Leave me your comments below. Please also take advantage of these other apps to make extra cash while you are traveling.