Many of you have heard of Tumblr and may even use it to view, read and share content in the form of recipes, tips, tutorials, reviews, and much more. If you are using Tumblr as a way to promote and share your original content you can also make money with your Tumblr blog. For those who don’t know what Tumblr is and how it works, let me explain.
What is Tumblr?
Tumblr is a free platform that will allow you to share very short posts, photos, videos, and other content online. It is a social networking site that kind of mimics Pinterest just with vertical blogs and content. It is somewhat similar to Blogger in the sense that it is super easy to set up and get started to share content but just like Blogger, Tumblr owns the blog. As a blogger, you have the option to either obtain a subdomain or acquire a custom domain on Tumblr and even make money with your Tumblr blog as you would on Blogger.
One thing that I like about Tumblr is that your posts do not have to contain a lot of wording to be published on this platform. Many people simply share photos and use hashtags to accompany them.
If you have a Tumblr blog or plan to get one, then you will want to know how to make money with your Tumblr blog and it is a lot easier than you may even realize. In order to make money from your Tumblr blog, you will need to sign up for a publisher account on Infolinks. It is free and they will show smart ads on your blog, website, and or Tumblr blog to help you earn revenue from the ads that you display on your blog.
How to Sign up for an Infolinks Account
2. Put in your blog details or URL of the site(s) you plan to input Infolinks ads on.
3. Wait about 48 hours until your account is approved.
4. Once your account is approved, log into your Infolinks account and select the Integrate tab to input the ads on your Tumblr blog. You will need to copy the code and paste it into your Tumblr blog.
5. Now you are ready to make money from the content that you share on Tumblr.
Why I recommend Infolinks
- Takes less than a minute to sign up.
- It is free.
- Open worldwide.
- Has several payment methods including eCheck, Western Union, PayPal, bank transfer, and several other options.
- It is not as strict as Google Adsense.
- Great for beginners.
- Check your stats daily to see how much you have earned.
- Very easy to integrate into your blog, website, or Tumblr blog.
Can I use Google Adsense?
You can also incorporate Google Adsense ads to display on your Tumblr blog. If you are already an approved Adsense publisher, you can simply embed the code on your Tumblr blog to display along with your content. If you don’t have a Google Adsense account, you can sign up for one for free.
Not only can you use these two sites to make money from your Tumblr account but you could also promote Amazon products or write reviews for Amazon with your Amazon affiliate account, which is also free.
How to put ads on my Tumblr Blog?
If you are not sure how to put ads on your Tumblr blog, make sure that you watch this video tutorial below that will show you exactly how you can do this in just a couple of minutes. These are just a couple of ways to earn money from your Tumblr blog. You can also write sponsored posts, sell your own products or recommend new things to your audience from various affiliate companies. Just remember to be creative and constantly brainstorm new ways to make money from your Tumblr blog.
Nasir Uddin · November 6, 2015 at 6:17 am
I tried many times but they did not approve me.