Many of you who are frequent visitors to this blog know about my personal journey that lead me into blogging but what you may not know is just how easy it is to obtain one. Why would you want to do so? Well, if you happen to be looking for a legitimate way to make money online and you have tried working from home but have no real prospects at this time, try blogging.
If you have the entrepreneurial spirit or want to be your own boss where you can dictate when and how much you want to work without having to report to someone else or you want to make a full-time income online, please give blogging a closer look.
How to get a blog?
Bluehost is running another special that starts from September 15th to the 16th for a discounted rate of just $2.95 per month for a 12, 24, or 36-month plan. All plans come with 1 website, 50 GB of website space, 1 domain or blog name, 5 parked domains, 25 subdomains, 5 email accounts with 100 MB per account, free site builder, 1 click WordPress install, and 24/7 support. Bluehost even offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on any plan that you purchase for your blog or website. That is less than $36 off investment for a whole year! Could it get any better than that? Yes, it can.
Not only get you have your own blog for under $3 a month but you will get $10 cash back when you purchase a plan for your own website through Bluehost with Ebates (one of the top cashback sites). This now makes the price come down to a little over $25 for the whole year! If you want to take advantage of this offer, please sign up here today.
Will blogging work?
Now many people may tell you that blogging just does not work but I am here to testify to the fact that not only can it work but it has exceeded my needs in every way imaginable. After I lost my son, I was desperately trying to find a way to make at least $300 a week from home. Since I had already invested in a computer I thought that writing online would help me achieve this goal. Guess what?
Writing did more for me than I could have ever hoped. Now I get to write original content on my blog to share with my audience and help them to find work-at-home jobs, smartphone apps that pay, advertise other people’s blogs, online services, and products as well as help provide financial support to my family.
Writing for my own personal blog has proved to be a real blessing for me and it can do the same for you also. In fact, I have come up with at least 10 ways that you can make money with your own blog or website.
1. Selling your own products – If you have designed logos or written some ebooks, your own online courses, consultation services, and t-shirts that you created to sell them online on your blog for passive income.
2. Google Adsense – By signing up to be a Google publisher, you will be able to earn money when these ads run alongside your content and get paid on a monthly basis.
3. Affiliate programs – There are hundreds of affiliate companies that are looking for publishers or content creators (preferably with their own blog or website) to promote other products in exchange for a commission. It is free to join any affiliate company and they usually pay their publishers on a month-to-month basis.
4. Selling ad space – You can section off a part of your blog to sell or rent out space for others to advertise on for a set rate for easy income.
5. Sponsored posts – You may think that you always have to write content on your blog or website but you can charge advertisers, individuals, and others a fee to submit a post to be included on your blog for income also.
6. Self-promotion – You may be wondering how you can make money promoting yourself but if you are trying to establish a business for yourself and are using your blog to promote it, you may be able to get more customers for your freelance gigs, clients and sales which will lead to more income.
7. Job Boards – You can make money having jobs displayed on your blog when you sign up for a publisher account with Indeed and other job sites.
8. Job Roller – App Themes has a job roller that feeds jobs from employers to list for a price that you set up as well as Indeed jobs where you will earn passive income when you install it on your blog for passive income.
9. Amazon – Amazon has multiple ways that blog owners can use to make money by promoting and displaying Amazon products related to their blog topics for a commission.
10. Free Stuff – You can also use your blog to give away freebies to your blog readers that you will include on your website or blog for extra cash when you promote freebies from affiliate partners and other companies.
Remember you can’t make any money with a blog until you get a blog and set it up and Bluehost will do that for you. You can visit their official website right now to pick out your domain name, set it up and start creating content for your blog. Please visit their official website here.
If you are not sure how to blog, please feel free to take my online course entitled, “How to Start a blog with Blogger or WordPress“. You can use this free coupon to get the course for more than 50% off the regular price.
You can also find out how much money I make money and discover even more tips to help you learn how to turn your passion for writing into a full-time income with the book, “How to Make Money everyday Blogging for Full-Time Income” available on Amazon.
How to start a blog for daily income
How to Make Money everyday Blogging
Ashley · October 5, 2016 at 2:31 am
If you write any informational posts, or want to make some kind of real life poll for your work, you could use the “CNKT” app, I have found that its a great resource.