If you fall into any one of these categories or just have the desire to share your thoughts, ideas, opinions, or knowledge with others in written format, then blogging may be just the perfect solution for you. Today, I am going to share with you how easy it is to start your own blog and why now is a good time to do so.
Before I get started I want to briefly share with you why I decided to start blogging in the first place. There is really more than one reason why I did this but one of the main reasons was because almost every person that I spoke to told me that working from home is a scam and it would be impossible to find a legitimate work at home job.
The problem with that theory or idea was that it completely contradicted what I had already discovered. I was finding legitimate companies that hire people to work from home and I was doing so myself. So one of my solutions to this myth was to share with others some of the companies that I found in a blog.
It was a little intimidating at first wondering if I could really blog, what kind of schedule I would need, how to set it up but once I overcame these supposed obstacles in my mind, it was a lot easier than I thought. That is why I am writing this post to encourage you to give it a try too.
Here are 5 reasons why you should start a blog
1. Can lead to full-time income.
2. You can set your own schedule and blog whenever you want.
3. Make money every single day.
4. Can be very rewarding and fulfilling.
5. To start your own business or brand.
Now that you have a few reasons why you should start a blog, I will tell you how you can set one up.
1. Go to Bluehost and select which plan will be the best fit for your blog. I would recommend that you start with the starter plan (for beginners) for only $3.95 per month. With this plan, you will get a website, a domain or name for your website, 100 GB of website space, 100 email accounts and so much more! This is quite a value for under $5 a month!
2. Next you will want to choose your new domain. If you pick one that has already been selected, Blue Host will choose another one similar to the one that you picked to make it easier for you. Remember to pick a name that will represent your blog or blog topic accordingly. For example if you have a blog about handmade products, it could be called, “Madebyrebecca.com, simplyhandmade.com or anything you can think of.
3. After you have selected your domain, you will set up your account with Blue Host and start immediately working on your website.
4. Before you start working on your website, you will need to install WordPress. WordPress is a full content management system that has thousands of plugins and widgets to make it easier for you to set up your blog with the click of a mouse. With WordPress, you can easily choose a theme that will fit your style and taste, link your social media profiles to your blog, incorporate a newsletter, include ads, products from Amazon and so much more!
5. After you have selected a theme and configured some of your settings, you are ready to start creating your first post! Writing a post is as simple as coming up with a title and creating related content to support that title. Make sure that you tag your posts and categorize them appropriately. This is very important if you want your posts to show up in the search engine results.
How to Make Money Daily with a Blog?
Making money every day from a blog or website will take time in the beginning. This is especially true if you don’t have an audience yet. Keep writing quality content, share it on social media, participate in forums that are related to your blog topic and you will get traffic to your website. If you already have a following on social media, then it may not take as long but be assured that if you work hard and are consistent, it will happen.
My book, “How to Make Money Everyday Blogging for full-time income” gives you specific tips on how you can get traffic to your blog, some SEO basics, how you can promote your blog, companies that you can partner with to help you make money with your blog, what to do if you lose your Google Adsense account and so much more! Make sure that you check it out if you want some advice or if you are curious to know how it works.
One thing that I do know for sure is that you will not make money blogging if you never give it a try.
Blue Host is a company that I recommend because they offer you fast, professional websites with 24/7 support to help you reach your blogging goals. If you want to make daily income online in 2015 or for 2016 and beyond, make sure that you take steps to get your own blog or website today! To find out more about Blue Host and the plans they have available, please go to their official website here.