Finding legitimate ways to make money from home has become a lot easier with smart phone apps. If you happen to have a smart phone or mobile device, you can put it to good use with some of the latest and best smart phone apps that pay you cash. A lot of these apps just keep getting better and better with their features, random tasks, payment methods and so much more. Many of these smart phone apps are open worldwide, which makes it very appealing to those who live outside the US.
If you are avidly searching for real ways to make money online and you have no experience or don’t know where to start, smart phone apps will definitely lead you in the right direction. There are some people who are able to generate some decent cash monthly with these paid apps. If you spend just a few minutes each day with your smart phone, you can easily earn anywhere from $50 a month (on the low-end) all the way up to $300 a month and more! Not too shabby for side income without working a traditional 9-5 full-time 8 hour job from home.
Smartphone apps are becoming more and more mainstream as they appeal to youths, teens and even adults. They can save you some time and in some cases prove to be very convenient. New paying smart phone apps are coming out every single day so make sure that you jump on the bandwagon now and follow this blog for the latest smart phone apps that pay you cash.
25 Smartphone Apps for Easy Money
- 1. Qriket – This is my all time favorite app so far for easy cash. Spin the wheel up to 8 times in a 24 hour period for extra money. It is open to those in the US, Canada and possibly elsewhere. Use my code 155066 for 25 bonus spins!
- 2. Porch Expert – Porch is a new app that I just discovered that has partnered with Lowe’s and in need of home improvement and garden experts to answer questions from their smartphones assisting others. You will receive text alerts when a new question is available. You can decide to claim it or not. You also have the option of doing a video chat or chat with the homeowner or share photos that give more detail. They pay $7 for 15 minutes of live video/audio conversation and a 70/30 revenue share. Payments are sent on the 5th and 20th of each month via PayPal. The app is available on Google Play and iOS.
- 3. 1Q – Another smart phone app that will pay you from $0.25 up to $.50 for every answer you give. Pays instantly via Paypal. Side note: not required to have a smart phone to use this app. You can also log in on the computer.
- 4. Surveys on the Go – If you like taking surveys, you will want to try this app for extra cash. Their surveys pay anywhere from $2 to $10 per survey. Can download from the Google Play or App Store.
- 5. Pay Your Selfie – This app will actually pay you to take selfies of products that you have purchased or have at home. They have random selfies that you can take and upload to them for extra cash. Both available to download on Google Play or iTunes.
- 6. Boom Gift – This app will reward you with free gift cards from Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, XBox, Steam Wallet and even PayPal cash to discover free apps, watch videos and much more. Available on Google Play and iTunes. Use code bef63c9 for bonus points.
- 7. Feature Points – This app will give you free PayPal cash and gift cards to try new apps. You must download the app and keep in installed for 2 minutes in order to get credit.
- 8. Perk – You can choose to download this app on your mobile device or simply log into your account with your laptop or desktop. You can get paid to watch movie trailers, commercials, play trivia games, watch live TV and so much more. Redeem your points for several gift cards or cash.
- 9. iBotta – One of the top smart phone apps for cash back that you will find. You simply take a photo of your receipts from the purchases that you have made for the week and get paid cash any products that are featured on the app. Easy way to earn cash.
- 10. Nadamobile – A cool app that you can install on your smart phone, tablet or use on your computer to watch short ads or commercials. You get paid for every ad you watch that you can redeem for free gift cards or cell phone service. You will need a Facebook account in order to get started.
- 11. Legerweb – Another app that will pay you to answer short surveys from your smart phone. It is a Canadian based company that is open to panelists in the US and Canada. You can also access this survey panel online.
- 12. Mobee – This smart phone app will pay you to do mystery shopping missions in your area. Use code QQPD for bonus points.
- 13. Google Opinion Rewards – Get paid cash that you can spend on the Google Play store for answering easy questions. Only available on Google Play.
- 14. Slide Joy – Get paid to wake up and unlock your smart phone. It is easy to use and pays cash.
- 15. Fronto – Another smart phone app that will pay you cash to wake up your phone. Pays in cash. Only available on Google Play.
- 16. Swagbucks – Make sure you download the Swagbucks app including Swagbucks TV app so that you can watch trailers for even more points that you can redeem for cash. Open in several countries.
- 17. Nielsen Mobile – Join Nielsen mobile today. Get rewarded just for using your mobile device! Sign up and install the app and earn cool prizes!
- 18. Reward TV – Play trivia for cash and prizes. Play 2 trivia games to increase your chances of winning.
- 19. VIP Voice Panel – Join VIP Voice and you can win cash or prizes for giving your opinions.
- 20. Checkout51 – Another smart phone app that will give you cash back when you take a photo of and upload your grocery receipts.
- 21. Video Chat Network – Get paid up to $100 to complete video chats from your mobile phone.
- 22. Lucktastic – Win real cash to play games. Available on Google Play and iTunes.
- 23. Inbox Dollars – Get paid to do various tasks from your smart phone including downloading apps and taking paid surveys.
- 24. Ebates – This app will give you cash back when you shop and use in store coupons, scan products to compare prices and more.
- 25. Savvy Connect – Survey Savvy has an app that you can download on your smart phone, computer or other mobile device for cash.
Want to work from home but you just have a smart phone? If so, you can view a list of companies that will allow you to do so here.