This is the title of my new ebook, “300 + Companies that Pay you to Work from Home“. Over the past few weeks, I have been very busy gathering and compiling a list of companies that hire home-based workers. When I counted all the companies, I was surprised and happy to find that there were over 300 listings! This ebook is 105 pages long and is for anybody that has the desire to work from home or looking to find a legitimate work-at-home job.
It is somewhat of a follow-up to my previous ebook edition that was released about a year ago entitled, “200 + Companies that Pay you to work from home” but with more detailed information including some payment proofs, examples of work-at-home scams, and one of my favorite chapters, “most frequently asked questions about working from home”.
Here is a list of some of the additional chapters contained in the book.
- Common Myths about Working from home
- Work at-home jobs for felons
- Work at home jobs that do not require any experience
- Work at home jobs that you can do anytime
- Companies that pay by check
- Companies that pay fast
- The difference between an Independent Contractor and an Employee
- Work at home jobs that pay over $10 per hour
- Other Ways to earn money at home
Of course, these are not all the chapters but this gives you an idea of some of the topics that will be discussed. I even share my own personal struggles and experiences with trying to find a work-at-home job myself and how difficult the task seemed to be, how I overcame this challenge, and why I decided to share this information with all of you.
For some of you, the work-at-home journey is only beginning but it is a path that if heavily pursued can reward you with so many blessings, benefits, and joys. If your goal is to work from home, whether you are a stay-at-home mom, dad, student, disabled, elderly, unemployed, underemployed, looking for part-time work, have no experience, or whatever your situation is, hopefully, this book will provide many resources available to you. Speaking of students, there is a section for teens as well and how they can earn extra money online.
Here are some of the myths that are explained in the book as well.
- You can’t work at home with kids.
- You have to pay money to work at home.
- You can’t use your laptop and work from home.
- There is no good-paying work-at-home jobs.
- Working at home is only for stay-at-home moms.
- I have to work a set schedule at home.
- You need a landline phone in order to work from home.
- You have to be 18 in order to work from home.
- You must have experience to work from home.
- You will not be entitled to benefits working from home.
Here is just a sample snippet of some of the companies that are listed in the book.
Norwegian Cruise Lines
PFL Biotech Services
I encourage you to check it out on Amazon or purchase it today. Be sure to tell your friends or anyone you know who is looking for a work-at-home job or additional ways to earn extra money at home.