300 + Companies that Pay you to Work from home
Here is a list of some of the additional chapters contained in the book.
- Common Myths about Working from home
- Work at home jobs for felons
- Work at home jobs that do not require any experience
- Work at home jobs that you can do anytime
- Companies that pay by check
- Companies that pay fast
- The difference between and Independent Contractor and Employee
- Work at home jobs that pay over $10 per hour
- Other Ways to earn money at home
Of course these are not all the chapters but this gives you an idea of some of the topics that will be discussed. I even share my own personal struggles and experiences with trying to find a work at home job myself and how difficult the task seemed to be, how I overcame this challenge and why I decided to share this information with all of you.
For some of you, the work at home journey is only beginning but it is a path that if heavily pursued can reward you with so many blessings, benefits and joys. If your goal is to work from home, whether you are a stay at home mom, dad, student, disabled, elderly, unemployed, underemployed, looking for part time work, have no experience or whatever your situation is, hopefully this book will provide many resources available to you. Speaking of students, there is a section for teens as well and how they can earn extra money online.
Sign up with GlobalTestMarket now to receive cash for online surveys and help make a difference. This is the easiest way to earn money online. Click Here
Here are some of the myths that are explained in the book as well.
- You can’t work at home with kids.
- You have to pay money to work at home.
- You can’t use your laptop and work from home.
- There are no good paying work at home jobs.
- Working at home is only for stay at home moms.
- I have to work a set schedule at home.
- You need a land line phone in order to work from home.
- You have to be 18 in order to work from home.
- You must have experience to work from home.
- You will not be entitled to benefits working from home.
There are even more tips on how you can increase your chances of getting a work at home job and even some ideas on staring your own business from home. The section that many are probably most interested in are the list of companies that you can apply to online. I have not had a chance to talk about all the companies that are contained in the book so that is why I feel that it is a valuable resource for work at home job seekers.
Here is just a sample snippet of some of the companies that are listed in the book.
Norwegian Cruise Lines
PFL Biotech Services
I encourage you to check it out on Amazon or purchase it on paperback at Createspace today and tell your friends or anyone you know who is looking for a work at home job or additional ways to earn extra money at home.