Before you apply, make sure you have everything you need to work remotely. Here is a checklist of some of the items you will need on hand to work out of your home office.
- An up-to-date resume – If you don’t have one, you can pick up a simple, minimal resume here with a free cover letter and tips to help you get better results and more job offers.
- Work Log – This will help you keep track of all your time spent working and completing various tasks that you complete. You can also use it as leverage when you are up for an evaluation to negotiate a higher salary.
- Job Tracker – Simply your job search with this Job Tracker. This tool will help you keep a record of the names of companies you’ve applied to including the pay, the date you applied, the status of your application, and any job offers you receive.
You can even get a work from home planner, Data Entry resume, and more by visiting our Etsy Shop.
- Health Insurance Agent – Broadpath is now hiring remote workers to assist those who may be interested in purchasing Medicare Advantage health plans. You will also request additional information from potential members. Requires 2 years of previous Medicare sales experience, computer literacy, multitasking, and an active resident insurance health license. Pays $20 to $24 per hour with benefits and weekly pay. You will also receive a $100 training bonus and a $300 end-of-season bonus. Hiring immediately.
- Freelance Contributor – Newsela is recruiting remote workers to produce daily assessments to accompany Newsela articles, write, edit, and proofread quizzes for daily articles and for content-specific articles, and other duties. Requires educational and strong professional writing experience, can create and design assessments, and can write quiz questions. Pay with perks and PTO.
- Claims Specialist – National General has openings for agents to enter data, file documents, handle claim files, screen calls, and other duties. Requires empathy, knowledge of Word and Excel, good communication, organizational skills, and can work full time. Pays $35,400 to $41,620.80 per hour with benefits.
- Patient Support – CleanSlate is seeking individuals to answer emails and chat messages, schedule appointments, resolve patient issues, maintain accurate patient accounts, assist with patient registration, etc. Requires 3-5 years experience in a healthcare field, good computer skills, and MS Office proficiency. Full-time with internet stipend and benefits.
- Customer Advocate – TogetherWork is looking for reps to coach customers on how to best use their software. You will also help them grow and manage their practices, troubleshoot issues with accounts, escalate complex issues, and other related duties. Requires good listening skills, 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing role, empathy with good time management. Pays $35,000 to $40,000 a year with benefits.
- Dashers – DoorDash is actively seeking drivers to help bridge the gap between customers and their favorite restaurants. Accept orders when you want and work your own schedule. Pays instantly. Use your car, scooter, or bike.
- Profile Moderator – Content Moderators is accepting applications for remote workers to review member profiles to ensure they are in compliance with their rules and codes of conduct. You must be detail-oriented and have a good sense of decorum.
- Product Support – Teachable is now seeking reps to deliver solutions to creators and empower them to get the most out of their platform. Requires 2+ years of experience providing email/live chat support, effective verbal skills, empathy, and a technical aptitude. Pays $23 to $25.50 per hour with benefits. Full-time.
- Curriculum Reviewer – Juni is actively hiring high school and college students to extract SAT/ACT questions, review SAT/ACT problems for accuracy, create additional hints & explanations for questions, and assist with quality assurance. You must be able to commit to work 15 to 20 hours a week. Pays $10 to $20 per hour.
- Quality Reviewer – Millennium Information Services, Inc. is now seeking agents to review photographs and inspector reports to verify property condition on a full or part-time basis. Requires a basic understanding of building types, intermediate PC skills, strong written communication, and good attention to detail. Pays $13 to $14 per hour. Training via webinar.