6 Benefits of Being a Website Tester
Many of you probably visit several websites on a regular basis. If you do, then you would be an idea candidate to test various websites online for several Big Brands like: Google, Facebook, Hewlett Packard, Twitter, Hulu, Target, Yahoo, Apple, Ebay and Sony. Companies like UserTesting is looking for website testers from all around the world to do this from home. Here are 6 benefits of being a website tester.
1. Get paid $10 for every website that you test – User Testing pays cash directly to your PayPal after you complete a test. You can earn $5 more or $15 per mobile test.
Sign up with GlobalTestMarket now to receive cash for online surveys and help make a difference. This is the easiest way to earn money online. Click Here
2. No equipment to purchase – All you need in order to be a tester is:
- A computer
- Fast Internet Connection
4. Easy – UserTesting is looking for real people. You will simply talk your thoughts out clearly and loud enough for the microphone to pick up your voice as you navigate a website. Make sure that you follow the directions word for word.
5. Improve the Internet – Your honest feedback helps to make their websites more user-friendly. Companies need and value your opinions and will reward you for your time.
6. Takes less than 20 minutes. You can earn $10 for less than 20 minutes of your time visit various websites online for extra cash.
There are only 2 simple steps to becoming a website tester for UserTesting. The whole process will take no longer than an actual test itself. You will first, need to sign up at Usertesting here and take the sample test. Now all you have to do is to wait until your account is approved and you can start taking tests to earn cash! You can even get started today!