Why would they do this?
Not only does this help to confirm that they actually reward their members with cash but it also helps you to reach your payout faster so you can cash out.
Keep in mind that these incentives are for new members only. If you are already a member, these bonuses may not be available to existing members.
Once you sign up, make sure that you are an active member because this will only help to increase your overall earnings and possibly lead to even more opportunities for you to be invited to participate in surveys, studies, etc.
- An active email account
- A PayPal account may be needed for some sites
- Be at least 18 unless stated otherwise
- Access to the Internet
I think that you will enjoy some of these sites because a lot of them will reward you to do fun things online like playing games, reading your emails, taking surveys, getting coupon offers and discounts, browsing the Internet and so much more! Take advantage of these signup bonuses and get cash and other rewards just for being online.
Here are some sites that will give you $5 to sign up listed below.
- Swagbucks (can sign up if you are 13)
- Inbox Dollars
- Extrabux – Get $20 when you join
- Rakuten – $30 sign-up bonus!
- Paid Viewpoint (will give you $1 to sign up and must be 13)
- MyPoints – Get $5 when you complete 5 surveys
- Ibotta – Get $10 when you download this free app