What are Swagbucks and how does it work?
Swagbucks are a type of virtual currency with which members can use to buy rewards such as gift cards for Amazon, Paypal, iTunes, Target and many other name brand stores on the web. Swagbucks members can use their swagbucks to buy items like electronics, home goods, games, music, even food and beverages.
Tips to earning 100’s of Swagbucks Daily?
There is really no Secret and or trick in order to earn Swagbucks daily but you will need to be a member first. Simply go to Swagbucks.com and register for free using your Facebook account or email address. You will need to be at least 13 in order to use this site which makes it a great place for teens to earn rewards for the time that they spend online. Now that you are a Swagbucks member you are ready to start earning your rewards and have fun all at the same time.
- The most important tip to earning Swagbucks daily is to make sure that you log in to your Swagbucks account every day. You can do this when you have some idle time or first thing in the morning.
- You should also follow Swagbucks on Facebook and Twitter for free Swagbucks and rewards.
- If you follow Swagbucks on Twitter, use their twitter phrase on Tuesday for bonus Swagbucks.
- Use Swagbucks TV on your computer and mobile devices for more Swagbucks.
- Make sure you select the daily Goal tab by clicking the Swagbucks icon on the left hand side to earn even more Swagbucks.
FYI: The Swagbucks daily meter is predetermined by your earning behavior or history. Here is a breakdown of the daily goal bonuses listed below.
- Earn 25 SB (Swagbucks) when you meet your daily goal for 7 days in a row.
- Earn 100 SB when you meet your daily goal for 14 days in a row.
- Earn 200 SB when you meet your daily goal for 21 days in a row.
- Earn 300 SB when you meet your daily goal for 31 days in a row.
That is an additional 625 bonus Swagbucks just for being an active member!
There are some members that earn $100 up to $300 a month on Swagbucks! If you would like to know their strategy or find out more tips on how to earn more money using Swagbucks, go to Workersonboard Talk and read the post about it here.
Here are some the different ways you can earn with Swagbucks
Taking surveys – The surveys on Swagbucks aren’t like many of the survey sites today where no matter how many pages you go through you never get paid. At Swagbucks you can earn hundreds everyday and you will get paid.
Swagbucks TV – You can earn Swagbucks just by watching videos and the videos are interesting. How cool is that? These videos are about all kinds of different things from Health and Fitness to the latest News even what is going on in the entertainment world today.
Searching the web – Earning Swagbucks is easy especially when you are getting paid for the things you do online anyway. Simply use the Swagbucks search engine to do all of your internet searching and get paid.
Shop and Earn – Shop at your favorite online stores and earn 100’s of Swagbucks dollars every time.
Polls – Each day there is a new Swagbucks poll where members can give their opinions and get paid.
E- Mail – Members receive special e-mails with special offers where they can earn hundreds, sometimes even thousands of Swagbucks.
Playing Games – Earn Swagbucks for playing fun games online.
Crowd Sourcing Tasks – Earn Swagbucks for searching the web, visiting various websites and more!
These are only a few of the ways that members can earn 100’s of Swagbucks every day. Don’t forget that you can also earn additional Swagbucks for referring your friends. Encourage them to sign up and explain how easy the site is to use. Being a member of Swagbucks.com is fun and it pays. Check it out for yourself. Go to Swagbucks.com here and sign up today!
Make sure that you use some of these tips so that you earn money every month on Swagbucks.