Be sure to use join these sites for extra cash to add to your income for November and beyond.
- Fetch Rewards – Download for free with the code G4HBH to get $2 when you upload your first receipt from any store! Continue to earn for uploading your receipts.
- Survey Junkie – Get paid to take surveys, focus groups, when you browse the web, and more. You can cash out when you have earned $5. Join for free today.
- Qmee – Get paid instantly to search the web, take daily polls, and shop.
- PrizeRebel – Use this site daily to earn $50 a week or more taking surveys, completing offers, watching videos, etc. You can earn $500 a month using PrizeRebel by reading this guide.
- Inbox Dollars – Get $5 when you join for free plus earn for uploading your receipts, to use their search browser, watch videos, shop, play games, and so much more.
How can I win $1,250 this month?
Each month NCP gives away $5,000 to their members. This is split between 20 winners each month that will take home $250 each. In addition to this, NCP gives away $5,000 quarterly where one person will take home the entire amount and a $500 super scan quarterly cash bonus that will be split among 5 members. You can earn free cool prizes and Visa cards when you scan your barcodes from their handheld scanner or via a mobile app that you download right to your phone or tablet. I have been a member of NCP for more than 2 years now and have won several free gift cards. You can win too. Remember it is free to join.
The Nielsen Computer Panel is another way for you to win $1,000. This company gives away $10,000 in prizes to its members. Top prize earners will receive $1,000 each. This panel is also free to join and they reward you for using the internet to do daily activities online. You will download and install their app and get paid $50 a year plus have a chance to win $1,000.
These 2 sites combined will help you to win $1,250 this month.
Companies love members that are loyal. This is one way that you can earn more free stuff, prizes, cash, and awesome cash sweepstakes by being an active member of these 2 sites. Please click here to join NCP. You can also join the Nielsen Computer Panel by clicking here.