Are you looking for some sites that will help you to earn at least $20 a day? Now that doesn’t seem like a lot of money but when you calculate it together in a weeks time, you will earn $140 extra dollars. Your monthly total would be around $560 which is not too shabby for the time that you spend doing various tasks online. Within a years time, you will have earn yourself a cool $6,720! That amount may look a lot more desirable to you but how can you accomplish this? Which sites can you use to help you to earn at least $20 a day? Well make sure that you continue reading in order to find out.
When I first started earning money online, I was overjoyed to earn an extra $10 or $20 a month let alone a few hundred dollars. There wasn’t as many sites as there are today and they were hard to find due to all the work at home scams/mlm and other money-making schemes. But now it is a little bit easier to find those work at home short tasks and freelance gigs that will pay you for the time that you spend online. They are becoming even more popular today because a lot of people are on limited time and would like the freedom to work whenever they want and some of these tasks allow you to do just that. Many of these sites are open to teens and those who live outside the US.
Keep in mind that there is going to be a strategy in order for you to accomplish your goal of earning at least $20 a day online. What is it? You will need to be consistent, persistent and complete those tasks that will reward you the most for your efforts. You could approach this like a trail and error process and evaluate how much time it will take for you to do this work in comparison with the pay that you will earn but do not give up. You can achieve this! With a little determination and patience, you will reach and even exceed your online goals.
Whether you’re making the bulk of your income online or you’re just looking to make some extra cash to get by, earning money online is a fantastic new norm among many people. Here are fifty different ways that anyone can make extra cash, and if you combine some of them you can even make twenty dollars a day!
1. Viggle: Earn money by watching TV and listening to music.
2. Fiverr: Get paid to do random gigs for others for $5.
3. Inbox Dollars: Surveys and other small tasks.
4. Swagbucks: Do surveys, watch videos, and earn points to turn into cash.
5. eBates: Earn cash back on your shopping purchases.
6. Receipt Hog: Scan your receipts from basically any store for cash.
7. Cash Crate: Surveys. Find out the top ways to earn money with Cash Crate here.
8. Points 2 Shop: Earn by watching videos, inviting your friends, taking surveys and more.
9. Ibotta: Upload your receipts when you shop and earn money for buying certain items.
10. Textbroker: Freelance writing for cash.
11. Skypip: Write articles and earn revenue for their views.
12. Legerweb: Surveys that pay cash. Open in the US and Canada.
13. Harris Poll: Survey site.
14. Loot: Get paid to take selfies of you with your favorite products and brands and share them on Twitter, complete surveys and more. Available on iTunes and Google Play.
15. Snap by Groupon: Similar to Ibotta.
16. Slidejoy: Android phones can get paid to have ads on their home screen!
17. InstantCashSweepstakes: Another site that will pay you to complete mini polls.
18. InstaGC: Get paid instant cash to listen to music, watch videos and other simple tasks. Must be 13. Open in several countries.
19. App Trailer: Get paid to download and test new apps.
20. Usertesting: Get paid to test apps and visit websites.
21. Toluna: Product testing.
22. Cash4books: Clean out your closet and sell your old and used books for cash.
23. Surveys on the Go: Surveys only on your phone.
24. Book Scouter: Scan your old books and sell them to the company for cash.
25. Vinted: Sell your old clothes for cash.
26. Poshmark: Similar to Vinted.
27. iPoll: Polls and surveys.
28. TaskRabbit: Run errands, go to different stores, and earn cash.
29. Field Agent: Mystery shopping basically.
30. Gigwalk: Same as Field Agent.
31. Mobee: Mystery shopping app that will give you cash to shop around your area. Use code QQPD when you sign up. Available on Google Play and iTunes.
32. Feature Points: Get cash to try free apps.
33. Microworkers: Quick micro tasks for cash like getting paid to watch YouTube videos, tweet links and more. Pays twice a week on Wednesday and Sunday. Open worldwide.
34. Crowdsource: Similar to Microworkers.
35. Easy Shift: Small tasks for cash.
36. Post Loop: Get paid to comment on forums and blogs
37. Chat About: Chat about topics, earn points to turn into cash. Open worldwide.
38. Theforumwheel: Similar to Postloop but a little easier to get approved. You can read about how Theforumwheel works here.
39. Pinecone Research: Surveys and product testing.
40. Zoombucks: Get paid to read emails, search the Internet, take surveys and more.
41. Listverse: Get paid to write and make lists.
42. WritersWeekly: Freelance writing. Pays $40-$60 per article. Open worldwide.
43. Thredup: Another site that will pay for your used clothes, kid clothes, handbags, shoes and more.
44. UpWork: Freelance writing jobs.
45. Shopkick: Check into stores and earn points for cash.
46. Checkou51: Get paid to upload your receipts when you shop at the grocery store.
47. Perk: Earn cash to search the Internet, watch videos, movie trailers and more.
48. Screenpay: Another app that pays you to have ads on your home screen, but only for Android at the moment.
49. Tech Leader Forum: Join Tech Leader Forum, an online community dedicated to making your voice heard on everything technology and shape future. Earn cash incentive upto $6.00 by participating on Research Projects in the forum.
50. SurveySavvy: Survey panel that has been around for over 10 years and the BBB seal of approval.
For even more sites that will help you earn $20, please visit this page and check out this video below.