Is it really possible to earn money giving your opinions online? Yes, it really is. There are legitimate companies that need panelists, survey takers, and others to share their opinions, feedback, and answer questions from home on items or products that you have purchased in the past, plan to, or on subjects or topics that interest you. Why would a company do this? Because your feedback in invaluable. Without the consumers opinions, it would be hard or next to impossible to know what products you buy and why or would be interested in purchasing. Their marketing and advertising campaigns would be ineffective without this knowledge and that is one of the reasons why they will pay you to do this.
The next question is, “How can I find legitimate companies that will pay me to do this from home?” You could do a Google search for “Paid Market Research Companies”, but there is no telling if what you find will be legit or how long it will take you to do this. I have participated in surveys for quite some time and I have a few legit ones that you can sign up with to earn some extra cash in your spare time and some helpful tips also.
- Sign up with as many survey companies as you can so that you will have more opportunities to be invited and hopefully qualify for as many surveys as you are able to complete.
- Make sure your email address is active and you check it regularly for the latest surveys available.
- Check your spam folder to make sure that none of your surveys ended up there by default.
- Fill out your entire profile when you sign up for a survey company. Try not to leave anything blank.
- Be sure to check any hobbies or subjects that you have and interest or appeal in. The more you check, the more surveys you may be invited to participate in.
Here are some survey companies I recommend that you can do from home and some survey apps that you can complete from your smartphone.
- American Consumer Opinion Panel – This company will pay you to test new products and improve the products you already buy.
- Consumer Village – Panel that will reward you with points that you can redeem for money to spend at Amazon for your ideas on current events, products, and trends.
- Darwin’s Data – Get paid $25 for every survey you complete in the form of an Amazon gift card on legal disputes.
- E-Poll – Earn extra money taking online surveys.
- Global Test Market – Anyone can join this panel to earn cash for their opinions. Open to anyone.
- ICS – Earn cash to answer short polls. Cash out after you have $2 via Paypal.
- Opinion Square – Earn rewards for sharing your opinions.
- My Points – Earn gift cards and rewards for visiting websites, for participating in surveys, and much more.
- Mindfield Online – Get cash for every completed survey.
- Opinion Outpost – Earn cash when you share your opinions.
- Paid Viewpoint – Earn extra cash for filling out short online surveys. Pays via Paypal after you have earned $13 in your account.
- Poll Buzzer – Get paid $1 for every survey you complete in the form of a multiple choice answer. Takes only seconds to complete!
- Survey Savvy – Earn at least $2 up to $10 per online survey. Pays via check in the mail. Cash out after you have accrued just $1!
- Survey Savvy Connect – Install their app on your devices to earn up to $60 plus additional earnings for the surveys you complete for them online. Must keep app installed to get your cash bonus.
- Swagbucks – One of the largest online rewards site that will reward you for completing highly targeted surveys online. Available for those in Ireland, Canada, Australia, the UK as well as the US.
- Tellwut – Panel that will rewards you with gift cards and prizes to complete surveys, creating polls, and more.
- Valued Opinions – Another site that will reward you with gift cards that you can spend like cash for completing surveys.
- On Device Research – Mobile app that pays $5 a month or $60 per year for your participation to understand how people use their cell phones.