As an independent business owner, you can decide how much you want to work, when you want to work and have more control over your revenue potential. This is idea for stay at home moms, dads, those who work outside the home, people who need extra money, those who want to work part-time, students and others looking for flexibility in a work from home job. In order to qualify there is an admission process that you will need to complete before you are able to access and work for any clients. Here are some those steps listed below.
- Take an online skills/voice assessment.
- Complete a background check.
- Establish a corporate entity. This means completing the processes for incorporation in your state. The fees for this will vary depending upon the state that you live in but the range is somewhere from $55 to around $200.
- Have a home office with a computer that has Internet access.
- Apply to enroll in client-specific certification. This certification program is currently free to everyone!
- Complete and pass the certification and you will be able to start earning money from home.
The certification program will equip you to be fully trained so that you can successfully receive and make calls from your home office. The application process takes anywhere from 2-5 days to complete. Here are some other details that you need to know about working as an IBO for Great Virtual Works.
- Must commit to working at least 10-15 hours per week.
- You can apply again if you do not pass the assessment in 3 months.
- Pays $10 up to $15 per hour.
- Weekly pay!
- Must be at least 18.
- Must live in the US.
The certification is free for Great Virtual Works until 2/28/2014 so make sure that you apply online today! You can go to their official website and read over their frequently asked questions and read more about the company here.