Working Solutions is one of the top 100 remote employers to watch and a favorite among stay-at-home moms and others. In fact, Working Solutions has won countless awards and accolades for being one of the best places to work they have a 4-star rating on Glassdoor.com and 80 percent of people would recommend this company to a friend. But why is Working Solutions so popular in the remote world or better yet, why should you consider applying to this company for a work-at-home job?
I will give you 10 reasons why Working Solutions is one of the Best work-at-home companies.
- Great pay – Working from home can at times come with some cons in the form of low pay. That doesn’t seem fair but some may rationalize this due to the fact that you are saving money on gas, car repairs and so forth but Working Solutions pays their remote workers a decent hourly wage. Depending on the position, you can expect to earn anywhere from $9 up to $30 per hour or more working for Working Solutions.
- Opportunity to work part-time hours – This is definitely a major factor when it comes to working from home. Working Solutions is one of the companies that you can try if you need to work up to 20 hours a week or more as long as there is work available.
- Set your own schedule – This can be a deal-breaker for those who need a work-at-home job with a flexible schedule. You can even work in 15-minute increments if you choose to do so.
- Paid Training – This is one of the companies that will pay you as you are trained to answer customer questions and take calls from home.
- No Fees – You will not have to cover the cost of a background check or training to work for Working Solutions. (100 No Fee Work at home Jobs)
- Cell phone (for one of their positions) – Some work-at-home positions allow you to use your cell phone where you will receive text messages on your phone. (Find out some other work-at-home jobs that will allow you to use your smartphone here).
- Referral program – If you are an agent with Working Solutions and refer another person to apply to this company, you can earn $100 per referral for each individual that meets their requirements.
- Can work from any location – This is also a plus because you can apply and work for Working Solutions regardless of your state as long as you live in the United States.
- Professional staff – Working Solutions is also highly regarded for having such a stellar and friendly staff (compared to a family environment) that responds quickly to an agent’s questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Longevity – Many Working Solutions agents have been working there for quite some time and some for years. This is a company that you could retire from as some plan to do so because they enjoy working there so much.
Now you know why Working Solutions is one of the top work-at-home companies in the virtual workforce. Not only has this company been providing legitimate work-at-home jobs for the past 20 years but they give a real work-at-home balance for those who have active lives and families to care for allowing you the freedom to make your own schedule.
Why not give Working Solutions a try? Based on the reviews, you will be happy you did. Here are some of their current job openings that you can apply for online.
Event/Ticketing – Sales and Service
Corporate Travel Agents
Have you worked for Working Solutions or know someone who does or has in the past?