I normally talk about work at home job opportunities on this blog but today I was trying to come up with something a little bit different that would still allow you to earn extra money. Even though they are not traditional work at home jobs, they can still be a great resource and alternative that you can take advantage of to supplement your income. Who doesn’t need an extra $10, $50, or even $100 to save up or spend however you like? Every little bit helps.
Thinking outside the box is not a bad thing especially when it comes to earning extra money. Sometimes it can be hard to come up with ideas but I have brainstormed a few that I thought I would pass along to you. Some of the ones that I will mention may require you to go outside of your home in order to get the cash and others will allow you to do this right from your computer. A lot of the companies will even pay you instantly or right on the spot as well. If you are in need of some extra cash for the summer, try some of these ideas today!
- Flip Websites – This process is similar to buying an old house, fixing it up, and selling them for extra money. This is also called flipping. You can do the very same thing with a blog or website. Flippa is a legitimate website that you can use to sell your blog or website on an online marketplace for auction. I highly recommend it because it is has the largest audience which will help you to be able to get as close to the price you want to sell your site for or even exceed it. Some people even decide to flip websites as a business. You can invest little to no money starting your own blog or website, building up content, building up traffic, and then selling it for a big profit. Many sites on Flippa sell for at least $2,000 on the low end and $40,000 and up on the high end.
- Sell your Phones and other electronics – ecoATM is a site that many of you have probably heard of before that will pay you cash instantly for your new, used, or broken electronics. Some of the devices they accept are old phones, mp3 players, and tablets. They have machines set up in malls and other places that look just like ATM machines for you to insert your electronic devices for cash. You will need to make sure that you have your driver’s license with you when you go to sell your stuff. They will also take an electronic thumb print from your finger. Some people have received $100 cash for a cracked iPhone 4. Your cash will return to you just like it would if you were at an ATM machine.
- Sell your Junk Cars – Cash for Clunkers is a place that will give you cash for your junk cars. They do not have to run in order for you to get cash from this company. You will need the title to your car in order for you to be able to sell it to them. You will get cash the very same day if they pick up the car for you. If you take it to one of their locations, they will give you a check instantly. The rate of pay is $220 per ton. You vehicle is put on the scale and weighed and then you are paid.
- Sell your old Ink Cartridges – Empties 4 Cash is a site that will pay you for your old inkjet printer cartridges. They also accept cellphones as well. Checks will be issued within a week of them receiving your shipment as long as it is over the $5 minimum. You pay no shipping fees ever!
- Be an independent sales rep for Avon – Sell products from a trusted brand and earn up to 50% on each sale. You can also do this from home with a website from Avon to help you sell successfully online. You will get all the tools you need to accomplish this.
- Design and sell products on Cafepress – You can open and run your own shop on Cafepress and sell your own t shirts, mugs, stickers, and more! There are no upfront fees, costs, or out of pocket expenses.
- Sell your used Books – Cash 4 Books is one of my favorite sites to sell your used books to because you can do so in 3 easy steps. You type in your ISBN number or scan the barcode using your smartphone, ship them for free, and get your money in the form of a check or through your Paypal account.
- Sell your stuff online – Ebay, Craigslist, and Amazon are great places to sell your DVD’s, games, furniture, toys, and many other things for extra cash.