Is it possible to make $1,000 a month from home?
I was just recently asked, “What can to make $1,000 a month from home?” Keep in mind that I have been asked this question several times before but I thought that I would take the time to discuss it today because it seems to be a very popular question nowadays. What do you think? Is it possible? If so, how can this be accomplished? I will give you my honest opinion and experience about whether or not this is attainable and if so, how to do it.
First let me say that when I am asked this particular question, most of the time it has not be revealed to me whether or not the person has a special skill, is experienced in a certain field or has a plan of exactly what they want to do so this discussion will be based around these factors.
Working from home is an exciting and beneficial experience for those who are able and have the desire to do so. Getting your first check or payment working remotely can be even more exciting because now you are able to see the rewards of your hard work. Whether you have earned $100, $200 or even $500 you are happy that you are able to generate some income online. At this point, you may want to set some higher goals for yourself. Maybe you want to work from home on a full time basis. You may also have the goal of possibly moving up in the company or you could just want to be able to earn at least $1,000 a month from home. Is this even realistic?
Sign up with GlobalTestMarket now to receive cash for online surveys and help make a difference. This is the easiest way to earn money online. Click Here
This can be difficult to achieve for those who are just starting to work from home and those who have worked from home for a few months or even years. Difficult but not impossible. So the answer is yes, you can really earn $1,000 a month from home. For most of us, this does not happen overnight. It will take some sacrifice, a lot of hard work and dedication but it can be done.
When I first started working from home, I was happy to earn about $70 a week. What was I doing? What I am doing right now – writing. Writing content online for companies on a regular basis. Ultimately I had some greater goals for myself and I was able to reach them by planning ahead. I thought carefully about what I wanted to do and pursued it. You can do the same thing too. Here are a few steps that you can implement as well.
- Be selective in which jobs you choose.
- Work more hours if you are able to.
- Work more than 1 work at home job at a time.
- Try working other jobs that you would have never considered for extra income.
- Acquire some side gigs that will be worth your time.
- Calculate and re-calculate to make sure that you will reach $1,000 a month.
A lot of times, what we started off doing is not what we end up doing. For example, some of you may have started off in customer service and switched to sales because it was more profitable. Maybe you were like me, initially started working from home writing for various companies and now you write on your own blog or website. Whatever you decide to do, just keep all of your options open and choose wisely as to which jobs will garner you the most income in a certain amount of time worked. Do not rule out those easy or crowd-sourcing tasks for extra income because you will get faster and more efficient at them and be able to increase your earnings dramatically over time.
Now I will share with you some of the possible ways in which you can earn $1,000 a month working from home. Please try as many avenues to generate income as you can and remember that some things will work for you but may not work for others but everyone is good at something.
- Work for some of the higher paying companies like American Express, Capital One, Brighten Communications, Enterprise Rent a Car, Apple, Grindstone, HSN, Nex Rep, Expert Planet, Telereach and you can view more here on this YouTube video.
- Work 2 part time work at home jobs that offer flexible scheduling so that there will not be a conflict of hours. Some companies that allow you to work whenever you want are: Leapforce, Lionbridge and Appen.
- Write articles online. You can generate a lot of income writing and publishing content online because there is a great ongoing need for articles, blog posts, etc.
- Giving advice online is another great way to earn decent, steady income. You could do this through sites like Live Person, Google Helpout, Pop Expert or even with your own YouTube channel. You can set your own hourly rates and generate a lot of income doing this especially if you have good advice to offer to others.
- Advertising and promoting other people’s products on sites like Clickbank, MyLikes, Sponsored Tweets, Panthera Network, Amazon, Pepperjam Network, etc.
- Selling your own stuff or digital products on sites like Spreadshirt, Createspace and Cafepress.
- Starting your own blog or website is an excellent way to reach your desired income goals. Writing quality content on your own blog gives you more control over your earnings and allows you to come up with many other ways to earn money selling advertising spots and so much more!
- Flipping websites is another way to earn decent money online through auction sites like Flippa!
- Sell your services on Fiverr. There are a few people generating a lot of income doing voice overs and other random gigs there because it is a website that gets a lot of traffic.
As you can see there are multiple ways in which you can earn $1,000 a month from home. Have you been able to do this? Have you ever done it? If so, please leave me your comments below.